Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, October 2016
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83
this sounds so cool bunch of updates you guys!! thanks for your hard work!!
this sounds so cool bunch of updates you guys!! thanks for your hard work!!
-hollers- These planned changes are great aaaaaa-
-hollers- These planned changes are great aaaaaa-
- Mochi - He/Him - Tired - Pings Are Fine -
This is amazing! Flights can now organize hospitality committees and go hunting to help new players! I can't wait to see how the Dominance ratios will change!
This is amazing! Flights can now organize hospitality committees and go hunting to help new players! I can't wait to see how the Dominance ratios will change!
Nice job on the additions. :) And yes, the Agility change is NEEDED since there is a lot of monsters avoiding Scratch and Eliminate, which makes it very frustrating to even train! UGH.

Also congrats to the new artists. :) @zephemeral, @pesticide, and Ryan (wherever you be)
Nice job on the additions. :) And yes, the Agility change is NEEDED since there is a lot of monsters avoiding Scratch and Eliminate, which makes it very frustrating to even train! UGH.

Also congrats to the new artists. :) @zephemeral, @pesticide, and Ryan (wherever you be)
Not all that active but really casual. -w-)b
[+3 FR Time]
Great update! I can't wait to see all the changes in the Coliseum! And the keyboard controls will be a nice change (and potentially reduce the chance of carpel tunnel syndrome :P ) Congrats to the new artists as well, I'm sure you will do great!!
Great update! I can't wait to see all the changes in the Coliseum! And the keyboard controls will be a nice change (and potentially reduce the chance of carpel tunnel syndrome :P ) Congrats to the new artists as well, I'm sure you will do great!!
And the heavens opened, and a choir of exalts came unto us, and said, "Lo, there shall be keybinds!" And there was much rejoicing!
And the heavens opened, and a choir of exalts came unto us, and said, "Lo, there shall be keybinds!" And there was much rejoicing!
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Yaaay! An easier time using the coliseum then just with my little mouse pad because I keep forgetting to buy a mouse!

Welcome new artists! ^-^
Yaaay! An easier time using the coliseum then just with my little mouse pad because I keep forgetting to buy a mouse!

Welcome new artists! ^-^
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
Everything here is what I've wanted thanks thanks thanks <3
Everything here is what I've wanted thanks thanks thanks <3
bonsai_princessparrot_1_by_auricolor-dap3vba.png
Wow, this is neat! A warm welcome to the new artists c:
Wow, this is neat! A warm welcome to the new artists c:
19260.png16490.png aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

taking art comms! :-)
Looking forward to keybound controls! The camping buff seems like a nice idea to offset frustration at captchas when grinding or levelling. Will need to see what its like in actual use.
Looking forward to keybound controls! The camping buff seems like a nice idea to offset frustration at captchas when grinding or levelling. Will need to see what its like in actual use.
yWTqcVr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83