Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration 2016
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
Ahh all the arcane stuff is so prettyful.
Ahh all the arcane stuff is so prettyful.
kriskrossness.gif
Ive gotten skins 9&10 digging
I dont have a boggie but willing to traid that skin for the PC rune skin
Ive gotten skins 9&10 digging
I dont have a boggie but willing to traid that skin for the PC rune skin
Wicked_Witches_Hatchery_Logo.png
ah i just came back when it's about to end? that cloak looks pretty neat. have a nice starfall everybody!
ah i just came back when it's about to end? that cloak looks pretty neat. have a nice starfall everybody!
kill me now
kill me now
tumblr_o9kbodyZ0r1t63hmwo1_1280.png

>>>>My DeviantART
I have a question! If you still have Magical Shards left over at the end of the Starfall Celebration, can you just save them to use next year?
I have a question! If you still have Magical Shards left over at the end of the Starfall Celebration, can you just save them to use next year?
@WillowWhispers Yes, you can save them and use them next year. :)
@WillowWhispers Yes, you can save them and use them next year. :)
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
Happy Starfall Celebration! <3
Happy Starfall Celebration! <3
Wonderful festival :3
Wonderful festival :3
This is the first festival that I participated in(Considering I signed up earlier this month), and I managed to get everything that I wanted to get from the Festive Favor shop, and managed to get at least one of the skins that I was trying to get. I can always save up to get the other two that I didn't managed to get. Overall I didn't do too bad.
This is the first festival that I participated in(Considering I signed up earlier this month), and I managed to get everything that I wanted to get from the Festive Favor shop, and managed to get at least one of the skins that I was trying to get. I can always save up to get the other two that I didn't managed to get. Overall I didn't do too bad.
tumblr_n7uvb86mDP1tfzajgo1_500.gif
I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT STARFALL CELEBRATION
Also this cape is amazing
I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT STARFALL CELEBRATION
Also this cape is amazing
Fav Pets/Devianart/Pm
About: |digital artist|16|SAG|ENTP|arcane.gif|
“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58