Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window September 12-17
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
@Zebrachu Alphaeon's answer earlier sums it up pretty well! :) [quote name="Alphaeon" date=2016-09-27 13:23:44] @ DraculeDemone, the staff does not open registration windows on a set schedule, so there's no exact date for the next window. However, windows are announced several days in advance to give players time to tell their friends. Just make sure you and/or your friend keep an eye on the home page! Window openings are also announced on Flight Rising's official Facebook, Twitter, and tumblr accounts if your friend would like to follow one of those. :) [/quote]
@Zebrachu Alphaeon's answer earlier sums it up pretty well! :)
Alphaeon wrote on 2016-09-27:
@ DraculeDemone, the staff does not open registration windows on a set schedule, so there's no exact date for the next window. However, windows are announced several days in advance to give players time to tell their friends. Just make sure you and/or your friend keep an eye on the home page! Window openings are also announced on Flight Rising's official Facebook, Twitter, and tumblr accounts if your friend would like to follow one of those. :)
2 OF MY FRIENDS MISSED THE REGISTRATION WINDOW AND ARE NOW MAKING ME KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR WHEN THE NEXT ONE IS, LOL XD
2 OF MY FRIENDS MISSED THE REGISTRATION WINDOW AND ARE NOW MAKING ME KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR WHEN THE NEXT ONE IS, LOL XD
@UltraVioletWolf @Zebrachu @DraculeDemone It seems like the admins just announced a more regular schedule of registration in the latest Words on the Wind! :) October 9th will be the next registration window, and from now on it will happen each month and last for an entire week :)
@UltraVioletWolf @Zebrachu @DraculeDemone It seems like the admins just announced a more regular schedule of registration in the latest Words on the Wind! :) October 9th will be the next registration window, and from now on it will happen each month and last for an entire week :)
@Gaia Woop! Glad to hear that.
@Gaia Woop! Glad to hear that.
tumblr_ofmxgbJbk81vx6sm0o1_75sq.gifnew_piskel_by_cooniemon-dal97lf.pngtumblr_ofmxgbJbk81vx6sm0o1_75sq.gif
kewl
kewl
@UltraVioletWolf

Well, you only have to wait like 3 more days for the next one !
@UltraVioletWolf

Well, you only have to wait like 3 more days for the next one !
Just playing video games!
Friends are joining now XD
Friends are joining now XD
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28