Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Cat's Meow
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 102 103
I love the cats. I had to get all of them. My daughter is in cat 4-H. I just wanted to say that the orange tabby should be changed to red tabby as there is no such thing as orange in the cat coat colors.
I love the cats. I had to get all of them. My daughter is in cat 4-H. I just wanted to say that the orange tabby should be changed to red tabby as there is no such thing as orange in the cat coat colors.
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
muahaha take that dogs
muahaha take that dogs
bnskTgX.png
Now we need cats ears apparel :3
Now we need cats ears apparel :3
:D
This accents better and cheaper then getting all the kitties (still costs diamonds though) Example: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17641569] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/176416/17641569_350.png[/img] [/url] Where you can get them (theirs one for male coaltles too) http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1671340/1
This accents better and cheaper then getting all the kitties (still costs diamonds though)

Example:
17641569_350.png

Where you can get them (theirs one for male coaltles too)

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1671340/1
61b778ca48ab1ec260e8ca1776e8ae1a006fb0d9.gif
It's Sept. 3 and hasn't hit 22:00 server time (unless I'm somehow reading the clock wrong) but they're not on sale?

Edit: (I had had enough to buy the bunch on sale, but without the discount I can't so I bought the black cat...)
It's Sept. 3 and hasn't hit 22:00 server time (unless I'm somehow reading the clock wrong) but they're not on sale?

Edit: (I had had enough to buy the bunch on sale, but without the discount I can't so I bought the black cat...)
Accent_Banner.pngHatchery_Banner.png
35674625.png36307371.png
@Rinks How much did you buy the black cat for? The sale price was 120, the full (original) price is 150. It can be a tad confusing - unlike with dominance discounts, the price isn't displayed in green in the gem marketplace when there's a discount on the item. It displays in normal black like the other regular prices. When it comes to bundles, the original price is 675, and the discounted price was 600 gems.

If you did pay 150 gems, before the discount was supposed to be over, I imagine you can send in a ticket via Contact Us to see what the staff can do :) Make sure to incude your in-game name and ID numner, and the time at and price for which you purchased it, together with an explanation that the discount wasn't supposed be over at that time. In the box 'e-mail' make sure to enter the e-mail address to which your account is tied :)
@Rinks How much did you buy the black cat for? The sale price was 120, the full (original) price is 150. It can be a tad confusing - unlike with dominance discounts, the price isn't displayed in green in the gem marketplace when there's a discount on the item. It displays in normal black like the other regular prices. When it comes to bundles, the original price is 675, and the discounted price was 600 gems.

If you did pay 150 gems, before the discount was supposed to be over, I imagine you can send in a ticket via Contact Us to see what the staff can do :) Make sure to incude your in-game name and ID numner, and the time at and price for which you purchased it, together with an explanation that the discount wasn't supposed be over at that time. In the box 'e-mail' make sure to enter the e-mail address to which your account is tied :)
[quote name="Breshcandra" date=2016-09-03 14:04:59] I love the cats. I had to get all of them. My daughter is in cat 4-H. I just wanted to say that the orange tabby should be changed to red tabby as there is no such thing as orange in the cat coat colors. [/quote] Ginger would fit it more, though.
Breshcandra wrote on 2016-09-03:

Ginger would fit it more, though.
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
[quote name="Geckoe" date=2016-09-04 01:19:00] [quote name="Breshcandra" date=2016-09-03 14:04:59] I love the cats. I had to get all of them. My daughter is in cat 4-H. I just wanted to say that the orange tabby should be changed to red tabby as there is no such thing as orange in the cat coat colors. [/quote] Ginger would fit it more, though. [/quote] Ginger is not a real cat color. It should be a red classic Tabby. My daughters 4-H leader breeds, shows, and is an international cat show Judge.
Geckoe wrote on 2016-09-04:
Breshcandra wrote on 2016-09-03:

Ginger would fit it more, though.

Ginger is not a real cat color. It should be a red classic Tabby. My daughters 4-H leader breeds, shows, and is an international cat show Judge.
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
Oh woah I didn't think their price had gone up yet because they're still so cheap in the AH! GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL //ZOOOOOM
Oh woah I didn't think their price had gone up yet because they're still so cheap in the AH! GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL //ZOOOOOM
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
Well I got the cats now what is there to do?
Well I got the cats now what is there to do?
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 102 103