Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Cat's Meow
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 102 103
[quote name="Argante" date=2016-08-28 03:08:11] I need... six hundred and twenty two of these cats. [/quote] Was that..... was that an arbitrary number? Or did you count!? o_O
Argante wrote on 2016-08-28:
I need... six hundred and twenty two of these cats.

Was that..... was that an arbitrary number? Or did you count!? o_O
9P7od2r.gifD3EnY5k.jpgNATURE*DOM0YHwyMk.png
Got two bundles, one to resell and one to keep :D
Got two bundles, one to resell and one to keep :D
How do you get the bundles?
How do you get the bundles?
YES!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE 13 CATS BUT KINDA 14 CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE 13 CATS BUT KINDA 14 CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pancatcher.png LCqISMP.pngmmoRz30.png
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
62L9xMb.gif plaguebringer.png
@Storm500 When you go to the marketplace, there are a few navigational buttons you will want to know about. By default you will arrive in the treasure marketplace in the apparel section. Generally, bundles only exists in the gem-marketplace, so under Select shop type (in the right upper corner) you have to click gems. Then above all the items you see, there are more buttons for the different sections, apparel, familiars etc. The very last section is Bundles, where you will be able to find the apparel bundle :)

(in case you can't find it - a fast link to the right type/section: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=market&type=1&tab=bundle)
@Storm500 When you go to the marketplace, there are a few navigational buttons you will want to know about. By default you will arrive in the treasure marketplace in the apparel section. Generally, bundles only exists in the gem-marketplace, so under Select shop type (in the right upper corner) you have to click gems. Then above all the items you see, there are more buttons for the different sections, apparel, familiars etc. The very last section is Bundles, where you will be able to find the apparel bundle :)

(in case you can't find it - a fast link to the right type/section: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=market&type=1&tab=bundle)
Thank you.
Thank you.
why is maine **** censored????
why is maine **** censored????
ZptOUjO.pngOJbFlFz.pngFI4rElJ.png
[quote name="AardRinn" date=2016-09-01 20:07:53] I WANT GOATS dogs would be good BUT LITTLE CUTE GOATS [/quote] I Agree! Cute little goats!
AardRinn wrote on 2016-09-01:
I WANT GOATS

dogs would be good

BUT LITTLE CUTE GOATS

I Agree! Cute little goats!
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
Everyone who's questioning why the second part of Mainecoon is censored, it's because the second word, ****, is a racial slur, used against those of darker skin tones, usually actors and actresses.

However, the breed name, in truth, is written as Maine ****.
More than likely, our lovely cat, the Mainecoon, has it's name written as such by the staff to avoid using the slur, and thus, not offend anybody.

Even so, the Mainecoon is adorable :3
Everyone who's questioning why the second part of Mainecoon is censored, it's because the second word, ****, is a racial slur, used against those of darker skin tones, usually actors and actresses.

However, the breed name, in truth, is written as Maine ****.
More than likely, our lovely cat, the Mainecoon, has it's name written as such by the staff to avoid using the slur, and thus, not offend anybody.

Even so, the Mainecoon is adorable :3
450d8ec78879caf82f9a7e79834399f3c8b0217c.png
No, no, no, no.

No.

The 20-dragons per page is not good. And the notification about the change is such a small sentence in this update post, that I was so very confused for the longest time, until my friend pointed it out to me that it's not a bug, it's an actual thing they changed.

My lair looks like crap, honestly. The symmetry, gone. My future plans have been all but thrown out the window because of the new layout, and it's making me angry. Normally, I don't care for small stuff like that, but that is one of the few things that bring me unfathomable joy because of my OCD. Symmetry.

This new change is messing up with my head way too much, and honestly I'm too upset to look at my lair now, even after I tried to rearrange my dragons. It's messy, it's ugly.

At least give us the option to toggle between the symmetrical 15-dragon view and the 20-dragon one.

I won't be back until this is fixed.
No, no, no, no.

No.

The 20-dragons per page is not good. And the notification about the change is such a small sentence in this update post, that I was so very confused for the longest time, until my friend pointed it out to me that it's not a bug, it's an actual thing they changed.

My lair looks like crap, honestly. The symmetry, gone. My future plans have been all but thrown out the window because of the new layout, and it's making me angry. Normally, I don't care for small stuff like that, but that is one of the few things that bring me unfathomable joy because of my OCD. Symmetry.

This new change is messing up with my head way too much, and honestly I'm too upset to look at my lair now, even after I tried to rearrange my dragons. It's messy, it's ugly.

At least give us the option to toggle between the symmetrical 15-dragon view and the 20-dragon one.

I won't be back until this is fixed.
windvs1.pngfirevs1.pnglightvs1.pngplaguevs1.pngnaturevs1.png
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 102 103