Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival 2016
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
@WildAnn

How much would you sell the right to use your phoenix as my coven's mascot/icon? I have just taken over as high priestess of the Coven of the Rising Phoenix, and We need a good icon/representative/signature. Yours is GORGEOUS!!!!!! Would between $25 and $50 be acceptable? We're kind of poor now, but I'm hoping to turn that around

@WildAnn

How much would you sell the right to use your phoenix as my coven's mascot/icon? I have just taken over as high priestess of the Coven of the Rising Phoenix, and We need a good icon/representative/signature. Yours is GORGEOUS!!!!!! Would between $25 and $50 be acceptable? We're kind of poor now, but I'm hoping to turn that around

RVCJPrX.png
@Campanula
The phoenix isn't my art, sorry! If you click on the image, it leads to the original artist's thread. They have stated that it's free to use on or off site, as long as there's credit. There's also other variations of the phoenix through the link. I hope that clears up any confusion!
@Campanula
The phoenix isn't my art, sorry! If you click on the image, it leads to the original artist's thread. They have stated that it's free to use on or off site, as long as there's credit. There's also other variations of the phoenix through the link. I hope that clears up any confusion!
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
This familiar is so adorble!
This familiar is so adorble!
i can talk still
i can talk still
uPNWHgD.png
It's just gen historical
hetalia fanfic, mostly
oneshots. Pretty much
exclusively about England.
b0bf92dc0ac6462f5308856c2efad59eea6eb381.jpg
Please send me Turtles