Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival 2016
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Yeaaa :D
Yeaaa :D
nature_small.png43423684.pngnature_1.png27493970.pngnature_small.png
Aww I missed it :( Maybe next year!
Aww I missed it :( Maybe next year!
tumblr_inline_nb2ti8NMAe1qg78ij.pngoGProET.pngtumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.pngtumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko2_100.pnguntitled_by_pinwheelviper-dac3mch.pnghttp://xxdaisyplayertfmxx.deviantart.com/art/NEW-GLASSES-639595765?ga_submit_new=10%253A1476228879
This year was amazing! I hope that everyone who was able to make it in time enjoyed!
This year was amazing! I hope that everyone who was able to make it in time enjoyed!
4fr206l.png
I loved the flameforger's festival! I even changed flights (fire)! What festival is up next? And when is it? (I don't want to miss it XD)
I loved the flameforger's festival! I even changed flights (fire)! What festival is up next? And when is it? (I don't want to miss it XD)
BIEqm.gifgSVZM.gifbGMZB.gifdLUeR.gif1COnF.gifjoNVi.gif 496480jrt694jsq1.gif
@AriellaXO, September's festival is the Starfall Celebration, Arcane's holiday! You can find a full list of all the Flight festivals here. The only month that doesn't celebrate a Flight is December - the Night of the Nocturne event takes place instead. :)

You can always find out exactly when the festival starts by looking at the skin / accent contest thread for that fest! By the looks of the Arcane contest thread, the Starfall Celebration will begin September 25th!
@AriellaXO, September's festival is the Starfall Celebration, Arcane's holiday! You can find a full list of all the Flight festivals here. The only month that doesn't celebrate a Flight is December - the Night of the Nocturne event takes place instead. :)

You can always find out exactly when the festival starts by looking at the skin / accent contest thread for that fest! By the looks of the Arcane contest thread, the Starfall Celebration will begin September 25th!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

[quote name="AriellaXO" date=2016-09-03 03:24:20] I loved the flameforger's festival! I even changed flights (fire)! What festival is up next? And when is it? (I don't want to miss it XD) [/quote] Well, A Starfall Celebration is at the end of September. I have no idea what flight this is for, but I hope to see you then!
AriellaXO wrote on 2016-09-03:

Well, A Starfall Celebration is at the end of September. I have no idea what flight this is for, but I hope to see you then!
tumblr_inline_nb2ti8NMAe1qg78ij.pngoGProET.pngtumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.pngtumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko2_100.pnguntitled_by_pinwheelviper-dac3mch.pnghttp://xxdaisyplayertfmxx.deviantart.com/art/NEW-GLASSES-639595765?ga_submit_new=10%253A1476228879
;D like it
;D like it
Whoop![img]http://[/img]
Whoop![img]http://[/img]
ITS NOT LOCKED YET?!?!?!
ITS NOT LOCKED YET?!?!?!
uPNWHgD.png
It's just gen historical
hetalia fanfic, mostly
oneshots. Pretty much
exclusively about England.
b0bf92dc0ac6462f5308856c2efad59eea6eb381.jpg
Please send me Turtles
1191.png
I just started Flightrising and i'm just getting warmed up for the next festival thats coming in a cuppole of weeks from now and i'm so exited that i will be in the next one i got 2 adult dragons and 1 baby dragon i'm hoping that i will get more? and i'm hoping that the baby dragon will turn into a adult soon?
I just started Flightrising and i'm just getting warmed up for the next festival thats coming in a cuppole of weeks from now and i'm so exited that i will be in the next one i got 2 adult dragons and 1 baby dragon i'm hoping that i will get more? and i'm hoping that the baby dragon will turn into a adult soon?
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45