Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gathering + Lair Expansions
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Sweet!
Sweet!
I really like dragons. If you couldn't tell.
Sweet!
Sweet!
I really like dragons. If you couldn't tell.
@Undel

Great we have more expansions, but where can I find the amounts for each expansion? I need to get a link to a chart or something that encompases the new expansion numbers (the old one has not updated for a while). Thanks! @kitsune56
@Undel

Great we have more expansions, but where can I find the amounts for each expansion? I need to get a link to a chart or something that encompases the new expansion numbers (the old one has not updated for a while). Thanks! @kitsune56
XdA0BPq.png
@Undel

Just a heads up as a Google Chrome user...

It is still not remembering I'm logged in once I leave the initial page I have bookmarked. I have to log in every time. It DOES however, remember my password and fill it in once I type out my username.

Cheers.
@Undel

Just a heads up as a Google Chrome user...

It is still not remembering I'm logged in once I leave the initial page I have bookmarked. I have to log in every time. It DOES however, remember my password and fill it in once I type out my username.

Cheers.
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
I'm FR +18 & apologise for delayed replies, I may be sleeping!
Wow pretty!
Wow pretty!
This is the Clan of Skydancers!
[img]http://http://t04.deviantart.net/xzm3cpprWnQwvj0r7LqjS1G9obE=/300x200/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre01/8f7b/th/pre/i/2014/066/e/9/spoosky_pair_by_sargon_the_dark-d79ci4z.png[/img]
(not my art)
omg! I really want a downy fox rat, they are so kawaii!
omg! I really want a downy fox rat, they are so kawaii!
"Alas, love cannot be cured by herbs!"
———
Bas||they/them/fae/faer||18+||FR+2
———
Quite possibly just a moth with internet access.
autumn_sphinx.png lamp.gif
@Undel

This is wonderful!

I kind of wish lair expansions were a little cheaper and can't surpass a certain amount of treasure

Expansions would also be great if you could pay with gems!

Nonetheless, I love what is in the game so far and I am happy to be in this community :)
@Undel

This is wonderful!

I kind of wish lair expansions were a little cheaper and can't surpass a certain amount of treasure

Expansions would also be great if you could pay with gems!

Nonetheless, I love what is in the game so far and I am happy to be in this community :)
OLAUQNQe_400x400.jpg
I can't wait to get some skins!!!
I can't wait to get some skins!!!
Chishio's Free Dragons!
They weren't kidding when they said rare skins I still have yet to get one and i was battling forever XD
They weren't kidding when they said rare skins I still have yet to get one and i was battling forever XD
Chishio's Free Dragons!
IM A CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFIN WITH CHOCOLATE FILLING AND CHOCOLATE SAUCE ON TOPS!
IM A CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFIN WITH CHOCOLATE FILLING AND CHOCOLATE SAUCE ON TOPS!
WAOKY1a.png1I2Zxcd.pngJust Scribling.
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49