Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gathering + Lair Expansions
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
cool
cool
Awesome!
Awesome!
on2FzX5.png
Why the hell are the fish 120,000 something treasure

What is this [redacted]

Redacted by Gaia; please do not use profanity - this includes masked and abbreviated forms.
Why the hell are the fish 120,000 something treasure

What is this [redacted]

Redacted by Gaia; please do not use profanity - this includes masked and abbreviated forms.
Sam | He/Him | Artist
Find me on deviantart at RatDogGod!
ImLwTCX.png
hail the voidwaker
Just when I think I maxed out my gathering they add more levels lmao. My work will never be done.

Nice update though
Just when I think I maxed out my gathering they add more levels lmao. My work will never be done.

Nice update though
will the fish be cycled out like the downy rats, but in the treasure marketplace?

it seems to make sense if they're so expensive!
will the fish be cycled out like the downy rats, but in the treasure marketplace?

it seems to make sense if they're so expensive!
tumblr_inline_o9jfsrIro81tqnfhn_500.gif tumblr_inline_o9jfsrIro81tqnfhn_500.gif tumblr_inline_o9jfsrIro81tqnfhn_500.gif
woo~
woo~
thing_zps1c03e316.gif
The new vista is absolutely adorable, I love butteflies!
The new vista is absolutely adorable, I love butteflies!
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
The slight expansion to my Lair page made me paranoid that I lost a few dragons because I haven't been as active as I should have.
The slight expansion to my Lair page made me paranoid that I lost a few dragons because I haven't been as active as I should have.
Friendly Buizel weirdo, evil scientist enthusiast, avid writer of fanfiction and Sonic RPs

Of the Fire Flight's legendary Storm Clan
Lore Thread and Short story thread
lhaSiSV.png
[item=Shadow Serpentskin]? I bet there's someone going around now giving people those and then 'gifting' them a Shadow Serpent[item=Shadow Serpent] XD
Shadow Serpentskin ? I bet there's someone going around now giving people those and then 'gifting' them a Shadow Serpent Shadow Serpent XD
adopts.pngdragons.png
Gaaar, the lair expansion wasn't enough XDDD

I'm again out of space D:
Gaaar, the lair expansion wasn't enough XDDD

I'm again out of space D:
egg.gif
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49