Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gathering + Lair Expansions
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Oh my, those new familiars are so gorgeous! Love the vista, too. And yay for the gathering cap and lair size increase! Some very nice skins in there, too, and that accent might work very nicely on one of my Coatls...

Great update overall! :D
Oh my, those new familiars are so gorgeous! Love the vista, too. And yay for the gathering cap and lair size increase! Some very nice skins in there, too, and that accent might work very nicely on one of my Coatls...

Great update overall! :D
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
@Erithan I totally agree with this.
@Erithan I totally agree with this.
Lets_play_with_spirits.png
Alright!
Alright!
center]UZVTEBc.png[/center]
[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-AtGB02l8__I/UiAJESOtG6I/AAAAAAAAIr4/6CNt3yXoYT8/s1600/Picture+8.png[/img]
Picture+8.png
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
YAY ^_^
YAY ^_^
Aah I'm trying to save up my gems for gene projects but... the foxrats,,, I want them -_-
Maybe they'll be on the AH for less?
... Nope, cheapest is 251 gems. That'll actually be a really great price in a few days but not while they're available for 250.
Aah I'm trying to save up my gems for gene projects but... the foxrats,,, I want them -_-
Maybe they'll be on the AH for less?
... Nope, cheapest is 251 gems. That'll actually be a really great price in a few days but not while they're available for 250.
@Undel

Am I missing something... I do not see the fish familiars in the Market place?
@Undel

Am I missing something... I do not see the fish familiars in the Market place?

35816681276_a871bdc8a0.jpg
@ShadowsAsunder waiting them for 5 hours already, checking the Market all the time. Nothing there :/
@ShadowsAsunder waiting them for 5 hours already, checking the Market all the time. Nothing there :/
tp9a0bm.png
*cires inside*

welp bye bye treasure 8D

oh dayum AND gathering expansion big update huh?

i love you and hate you at the same time xD
*cires inside*

welp bye bye treasure 8D

oh dayum AND gathering expansion big update huh?

i love you and hate you at the same time xD
EOrlrwo.giftumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.png
@ShadowsAsunder The way the treasure marketplace works is that it doesn't stock all items all the time (only a selection of items, determined by RNG or 'luck'), and the items it does stock are in limited quantities. For example sometimes a birdskull necklace stocks with a quantity of 13. That means that if if is purchased 13 times, it will be out of stock and no longer available, until the next restock.

There's a chance of restocking every 5 minutes (xx.05, xx.10, xx.15, etc), and it completely dumps it stocks every hour (1.00, 2.00, 3.00, etc.).

If you aren't seeing the new fishes, it means they are sold out at the moment. This usually happens with new releases, because the items are still fresh and popular. Either people want them asap for themselves, or people are trying to resell them for more, since the limited stock in the marketplace provides a profitable opportunity for resellers. To increase your chances of finding them, try to refresh the marketplace at 5-minute marks. :) That's when the market can restock and you have the biggest chance of finding them before they sell out. But sniping is an art, so it can take a bit before you can actually buy one before it sells out! This will get easier with time, as the demand for the fishes falls and the economy saturates :)
@ShadowsAsunder The way the treasure marketplace works is that it doesn't stock all items all the time (only a selection of items, determined by RNG or 'luck'), and the items it does stock are in limited quantities. For example sometimes a birdskull necklace stocks with a quantity of 13. That means that if if is purchased 13 times, it will be out of stock and no longer available, until the next restock.

There's a chance of restocking every 5 minutes (xx.05, xx.10, xx.15, etc), and it completely dumps it stocks every hour (1.00, 2.00, 3.00, etc.).

If you aren't seeing the new fishes, it means they are sold out at the moment. This usually happens with new releases, because the items are still fresh and popular. Either people want them asap for themselves, or people are trying to resell them for more, since the limited stock in the marketplace provides a profitable opportunity for resellers. To increase your chances of finding them, try to refresh the marketplace at 5-minute marks. :) That's when the market can restock and you have the biggest chance of finding them before they sell out. But sniping is an art, so it can take a bit before you can actually buy one before it sells out! This will get easier with time, as the demand for the fishes falls and the economy saturates :)
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49