Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, August 2016
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98
@Aequorin
In the next Words on the Wind or Community Update, can we get an update on the Site Re-Write Progress?
@Aequorin
In the next Words on the Wind or Community Update, can we get an update on the Site Re-Write Progress?
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@Aequorin How long is this supposed to take? I've submitted a request to restore my progen more then a month ago. :(
@Aequorin How long is this supposed to take? I've submitted a request to restore my progen more then a month ago. :(
61b778ca48ab1ec260e8ca1776e8ae1a006fb0d9.gif
@OpalDreams, progress on the progenitor restorations is being tracked in this thread stickied in FR Discussion! It looks like they still have a lot of requests to resolve, but never fear, they'll get to yah. :)
@OpalDreams, progress on the progenitor restorations is being tracked in this thread stickied in FR Discussion! It looks like they still have a lot of requests to resolve, but never fear, they'll get to yah. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon thanks!
@Alphaeon thanks!
61b778ca48ab1ec260e8ca1776e8ae1a006fb0d9.gif
*sigh* I send in my request on the 14th. =( Oh well, just imagining the lore for my random progen is fantastic! Thanks for all the effort guys, I do appreciate it. =)
*sigh* I send in my request on the 14th. =( Oh well, just imagining the lore for my random progen is fantastic! Thanks for all the effort guys, I do appreciate it. =)
OgpXyZ6.pngoKiLqrA.pngZJtpqmz.pngBNctp7b.png0mWuw3w.png
Is it possible to find out when we sent in our requests for our progenitors? I don't quite remember when i sent mine in to know when my progen might be restored.
Is it possible to find out when we sent in our requests for our progenitors? I don't quite remember when i sent mine in to know when my progen might be restored.
Omg yes! I wish I would have seen this sooner. It'll be great to have my progens back. :D
Exalting them has forever been my greatest mistake here on FR. T.T
Omg yes! I wish I would have seen this sooner. It'll be great to have my progens back. :D
Exalting them has forever been my greatest mistake here on FR. T.T
pink_by_mintinol-dbs9d5o.pngrainbow_by_mintinol-dbs9d5j.pngbadge1_by_mintinol-dbs9d15.png
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98