Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, August 2016
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98
@korvas

Do you still have your custom progen? You could try and find them through your first child if so!
@korvas

Do you still have your custom progen? You could try and find them through your first child if so!
qesQFkT.gif
UTC +10/11
She/Her
FObX7rS.png
@Nuuskamuikkunen Did you breed her with anybody before exalting? If so you can go back through the family tree to find her again. Was it this tundra? ID: 7830717 [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=47&bodygene=0&breed=6&element=10&gender=1&tert=65&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=12&auth=92fffd6c94bb297431e395defe1b18e9c1ea35df&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Nuuskamuikkunen
Did you breed her with anybody before exalting? If so you can go back through the family tree to find her again.

Was it this tundra? ID: 7830717

dragon?age=1&body=47&bodygene=0&breed=6&element=10&gender=1&tert=65&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=12&auth=92fffd6c94bb297431e395defe1b18e9c1ea35df&dummyext=prev.png
DuLvCwY.png
I'm getting my progens back!! AHHHHHH! I'll have to scatter the heck out of them and gene them but I'm getting them back! Admins, thank you! I have always regretted exalting them. You're the best!!
I'm getting my progens back!! AHHHHHH! I'll have to scatter the heck out of them and gene them but I'm getting them back! Admins, thank you! I have always regretted exalting them. You're the best!!
tumblr_ohqcwjmB651uz5kfbo1_500.png
Ahhhh I knowsomany peoplewhowillbe THRILLEDtoget their Progens back. Gosh Lore sad dramas be perked on a whole new level with heart breaking returns. Well done guys!
Ahhhh I knowsomany peoplewhowillbe THRILLEDtoget their Progens back. Gosh Lore sad dramas be perked on a whole new level with heart breaking returns. Well done guys!
A
I could care less about my progens, but I guess this is a good idea for anyone who didn't realize/regretted it later.
I could care less about my progens, but I guess this is a good idea for anyone who didn't realize/regretted it later.
dhay-->Alicio-->Charioteer

Please ping me! I don't subscribe to my posts.
Holy heck! Knfaksiedfsn THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISSED MY PROGENS AND I HATE MYSELF FOR Exalting thing!
Holy heck! Knfaksiedfsn THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISSED MY PROGENS AND I HATE MYSELF FOR Exalting thing!
ink%20copy_zpsrhwfdych.png
I can't remember their exact color combo or names ;-; So I'm unable to get them back
I can't remember their exact color combo or names ;-; So I'm unable to get them back
Flight%20Rising.png
@korvas
If you remember your custom progen's id, your random progen will most likely have an id that is 1 number after your custom's. For example my progens' IDs are 15121848 and 15121849. :) Hope that helps!
@korvas
If you remember your custom progen's id, your random progen will most likely have an id that is 1 number after your custom's. For example my progens' IDs are 15121848 and 15121849. :) Hope that helps!
VWPWMZp.png
@teiraa
I just had that idea, after I posted my comment and found her through that immediately. xD
Thanks also for reminding me! :D
@teiraa
I just had that idea, after I posted my comment and found her through that immediately. xD
Thanks also for reminding me! :D
copper_cave_icons_skydancer_by_kritzelkrams-db5cxp1.pngtumblr_inline_nb93jmKisp1qg78ij.pngnuuskamuikkunen1bis_by_jollyrotten-d9ylbxu.pngbrtMyPq.gif
@Nuuskamuikkunen

Glad you found her. :)
@Nuuskamuikkunen

Glad you found her. :)
DuLvCwY.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98