Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, August 2016
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98
Woah, this is nice! I didn't exalt mine but I know a lot of users deeply regret exalting theirs.
Congrats to the winners too! I love item captions. xD
Woah, this is nice! I didn't exalt mine but I know a lot of users deeply regret exalting theirs.
Congrats to the winners too! I love item captions. xD
I'M ACTUALLY CRYING MY ONE BIG REGRET IS GOING TO BE FIXED
I'M ACTUALLY CRYING MY ONE BIG REGRET IS GOING TO BE FIXED
tumblr_oo2jy3Tl6r1tsrduio1_500.png
Yay! :D
Yay! :D
tumblr_inline_p7gmrlYRiZ1rpglid_250.gif
Thank you sooooo much for giving us our progens back, I love you!!! x3
Thank you sooooo much for giving us our progens back, I love you!!! x3
natureh5.png
Omg. I can get Rosethorn back after almost 3 years. Thank you staff! I'll be sending a request asap. ;_;
Omg. I can get Rosethorn back after almost 3 years. Thank you staff! I'll be sending a request asap. ;_;
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
oh my god i can get my progens back ;_; i'm crying thank you so much! this is amazing.
oh my god i can get my progens back ;_; i'm crying thank you so much! this is amazing.
OH MY GOD THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR LETTING US GET THEM BACK I REGRETTED EXALTING KURNEA SO MUCH AAAAA
OH MY GOD THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR LETTING US GET THEM BACK I REGRETTED EXALTING KURNEA SO MUCH AAAAA
image.png
I can get my progen back?! Oh my God, Staff, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH
I can get my progen back?! Oh my God, Staff, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH
2BsoOJR.png
hello i collect broken bottles please lmk if you have any going spare thank u
Congratz to the winners and everybody , who can get back their Progens :)
Congratz to the winners and everybody , who can get back their Progens :)
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
excited to get my progens back! :0 i exalted them originally to free up space when i first started the game, but now that i have space it's really nice to be able to get them back.
excited to get my progens back! :0 i exalted them originally to free up space when i first started the game, but now that i have space it's really nice to be able to get them back.
tumblr_inline_nrr6i5ioqL1qzt4nm_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98