Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2016
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Plenty good on Sprockets. Thanks Stormcatcher. Enjoyed this season and the carnival,Monsoon in Arizona!
Plenty good on Sprockets. Thanks Stormcatcher. Enjoyed this season and the carnival,Monsoon in Arizona!
fUUWM8s.png
Hey, i had just got the stuff to make the baldwin skins with 5 min to go and it's gone already! what's going on guys?
Hey, i had just got the stuff to make the baldwin skins with 5 min to go and it's gone already! what's going on guys?
I had the same problem. By 11:53 the Thundercrack recipes were gone. I had a brew finish up at 11:52 and I was trying to squeak a last one in, but no go. They were gone. :(
I had the same problem. By 11:53 the Thundercrack recipes were gone. I had a brew finish up at 11:52 and I was trying to squeak a last one in, but no go. They were gone. :(
Hope everyone had a good one, There was even a thunder & Lightning storm to go with it over here in Hawaii :T
Hope everyone had a good one, There was even a thunder & Lightning storm to go with it over here in Hawaii :T
tumblr_ogx26x40571rravn7o1_500.png
Does Stormcatcher love me? The other day he gave me an egg that I hatched and I still have 50 sprockets that are in my vault now for safe keeping XD
Does Stormcatcher love me? The other day he gave me an egg that I hatched and I still have 50 sprockets that are in my vault now for safe keeping XD
P1hD8rM.png panth - she/they

winter is the best season

i'm bad at keeping up conversations, sorry if i forget to reply!
I missed the entire event because I was at band camp nuuuuu!!!! :(
I missed the entire event because I was at band camp nuuuuu!!!! :(
Elements-Banner2.png
tumblr_p6atnvb3xd1vffxj3o1_100.png
wasfun! :D
wasfun! :D
CQHfGMh.png
So sad it's over... ;_;
So sad it's over... ;_;
jYHfyJk.gifdEpEkJE.gif0uDHyoY.gif
This was a great festival! @Stormcatcher I hope this can make up for the disappointment regarding the opening window.
This was a great festival! @Stormcatcher I hope this can make up for the disappointment regarding the opening window.
Hey! I hoard bones and prefer male pronouns! I used to be GoldieTheDeer.

Check out my writing shop here!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1876665
This is Great!
This is Great!
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48