Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2016
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
I love the familiars for this year! :D I hope everyone's Thundercrack is going well :)
I love the familiars for this year! :D I hope everyone's Thundercrack is going well :)
kV9q7M8.gif
nice
nice
This is all so fab and I'm loving all the new stuff! Hail the Stormdad
This is all so fab and I'm loving all the new stuff! Hail the Stormdad
1uHBJ.gif
So is green sludge rare now or what? I've been trying to make one this whole event but NOPE no green sludge for me
So is green sludge rare now or what? I've been trying to make one this whole event but NOPE no green sludge for me
To9iQ.gif GL7NJ.gif 6bDvf.gif fwwSt.gif z446X.gif
I'm going to have so much fun with the Thundercrack carnival :3
I'm going to have so much fun with the Thundercrack carnival :3
BIEqm.gifgSVZM.gifbGMZB.gifdLUeR.gif1COnF.gifjoNVi.gif 496480jrt694jsq1.gif
I've also had problems to get the green sludge, but finally i didt get 8 of them (3 days playing in Baldwin's bubling brew). Now i'm going to create these skins!
I've also had problems to get the green sludge, but finally i didt get 8 of them (3 days playing in Baldwin's bubling brew). Now i'm going to create these skins!
Fav Pets/Devianart/Pm
About: |digital artist|16|SAG|ENTP|arcane.gif|
“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png
finally, ive been waiting for a while for this !
finally, ive been waiting for a while for this !
flyingdragons.gif
why is everyone having trouble getting green sludge ??
why is everyone having trouble getting green sludge ??
I may be part of earth flight but I still wish you all a happy and productive thundercrack carnival.
I may be part of earth flight but I still wish you all a happy and productive thundercrack carnival.
I love this event already!

I'm trying to get everything but I started working on it just today, but I think that I'm doing good already because I got 100 Charged Sprockets from fighting and transmuting.

Ah and I saw that a lot of people have trouble with green sludge , all you have to do is transmute sea food! At least it works for me

I can't wait for Wind Carnival~
I love this event already!

I'm trying to get everything but I started working on it just today, but I think that I'm doing good already because I got 100 Charged Sprockets from fighting and transmuting.

Ah and I saw that a lot of people have trouble with green sludge , all you have to do is transmute sea food! At least it works for me

I can't wait for Wind Carnival~
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48