Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sinuous Swaps
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 37 38
Need that Janus Trap accent!! * u *
Need that Janus Trap accent!! * u *
The squirrel skull doesn't have a nose now... :/
The squirrel skull doesn't have a nose now... :/
Tentatively back from hiatus
1XRNcWD.png 2UZgxEP.png
Why did you decide to update the art? I think it looks great but I didn't expect it at all. Are you planning to update the art on anything else?
Why did you decide to update the art? I think it looks great but I didn't expect it at all. Are you planning to update the art on anything else?
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
Wow the new art is brilliant! <3
Wow the new art is brilliant! <3
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo3_250.pngxkssoy.jpg
ooooooooooo nice
ooooooooooo nice
LIGHTWEAVER_sig.png
:D
:D
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
Familiarssss
Familiarssss
oh dear, I actually need that janus trap accent, it looks awesome! :D
oh dear, I actually need that janus trap accent, it looks awesome! :D
51818638.png _
ooooh!
ooooh!
@NorthSong That was more of a rhetorical question, I'm afraid.

There really isn't a huge disparity in the art style for the previous icons used for those particular items vs. the others. If they looked a bit plainer, that's OK: the items in question are dirt-common (literal dirt, in some cases) and aren't of the type that require flashy icons. All the new icons do is create some confusion when gathering for a brief period of time after the changeover. I'm aware that what you're proposing is probably the idea behind the change, but what I was saying in my original post is that the change isn't necessary and is a weird priority - fixing something that's not broken.

(Edited for excessive peevishness, sorry.)
@NorthSong That was more of a rhetorical question, I'm afraid.

There really isn't a huge disparity in the art style for the previous icons used for those particular items vs. the others. If they looked a bit plainer, that's OK: the items in question are dirt-common (literal dirt, in some cases) and aren't of the type that require flashy icons. All the new icons do is create some confusion when gathering for a brief period of time after the changeover. I'm aware that what you're proposing is probably the idea behind the change, but what I was saying in my original post is that the change isn't necessary and is a weird priority - fixing something that's not broken.

(Edited for excessive peevishness, sorry.)
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 37 38