Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, July 2016
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
[quote name="KyraG" date=2016-07-12 07:57:55] For portfolio submissions, what is the recommended number of pieces? Between ten an' fifteen? Under ten? Around twenty? [/quote] @KyraG, you can include as many or as few examples in your portfolio link as desired. Please send us a link, not individual art files!
KyraG wrote on 2016-07-12:
For portfolio submissions, what is the recommended number of pieces? Between ten an' fifteen? Under ten? Around twenty?

@KyraG, you can include as many or as few examples in your portfolio link as desired. Please send us a link, not individual art files!
@Alphaeon
thank you for your time :3
@Alphaeon
thank you for your time :3
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
Funny how y'all say "We do not moderate activity that takes place on other websites, chatrooms, and platforms that are beyond our control." yet the only place people have been saying that you're doing this is off-site because that stuff is not permitted here.

Speaking of, there's a bunch of other stuff I'd ask but would probably get me a warning sooo I'll just stay quiet and watch from a distance. Yay for communication! :')
Funny how y'all say "We do not moderate activity that takes place on other websites, chatrooms, and platforms that are beyond our control." yet the only place people have been saying that you're doing this is off-site because that stuff is not permitted here.

Speaking of, there's a bunch of other stuff I'd ask but would probably get me a warning sooo I'll just stay quiet and watch from a distance. Yay for communication! :')
tumblr_o9a264VfSg1thqsz8o1_400.png
where is a good place for questions about the art positions? i have some questions but is this the place??
where is a good place for questions about the art positions? i have some questions but is this the place??
Quote:
2d Illustrator: Environments:
We are looking for a skilled 2d artist to create a variety of landscapes and environments to help expand the world of Sornieth. We are looking examples of natural and man-made environments and an understanding of perspective in portfolios of applicants.

I wonder if this is for Adventure Mode! That's the only thing that comes to mind that would need a whole bunch of landscapes and environments :D
Quote:
2d Illustrator: Environments:
We are looking for a skilled 2d artist to create a variety of landscapes and environments to help expand the world of Sornieth. We are looking examples of natural and man-made environments and an understanding of perspective in portfolios of applicants.

I wonder if this is for Adventure Mode! That's the only thing that comes to mind that would need a whole bunch of landscapes and environments :D
Mz9FfKs.png
"We are looking for a skilled 2d artist to update and expand existing apparel to future breed releases"

IT'S COMINGGGGGGGGG *hopeful tears stream down cheeks*
"We are looking for a skilled 2d artist to update and expand existing apparel to future breed releases"

IT'S COMINGGGGGGGGG *hopeful tears stream down cheeks*
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
@gootarts the problem with that is that there's no way for the flight rising staff to verify that the blog being reported belongs to the flight rising user being reported unless that user directly links to it. If the FR admins started banning users because of content posted off-site, anyone could put any ID number they wanted in their blog in order to get someone else banned. It just can't work that way.

EDIT: words are hard
@gootarts the problem with that is that there's no way for the flight rising staff to verify that the blog being reported belongs to the flight rising user being reported unless that user directly links to it. If the FR admins started banning users because of content posted off-site, anyone could put any ID number they wanted in their blog in order to get someone else banned. It just can't work that way.

EDIT: words are hard

iATzB2Z.png
As a reminder, our Forum Code of Conduct prohibits discussion of account actions, nor do we discuss account actions with third parties. Comments along these lines will be removed. If you have any feedback or concerns you would like to express, please send us a message through Contact Us.

Thank you!
As a reminder, our Forum Code of Conduct prohibits discussion of account actions, nor do we discuss account actions with third parties. Comments along these lines will be removed. If you have any feedback or concerns you would like to express, please send us a message through Contact Us.

Thank you!
[quote name="Malusdraco" date=2016-07-12 08:04:17] where is a good place for questions about the art positions? i have some questions but is this the place?? [/quote] @Malusdraco, you can send your questions to the team through [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/site/contact-us]Contact Us[/url][/b]!
Malusdraco wrote on 2016-07-12:

@Malusdraco, you can send your questions to the team through Contact Us!
love this community update :)

there's no war in ba sing sae
love this community update :)

there's no war in ba sing sae
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26