Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, July 2016
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@Aequorin

Quick question, are we allowed to edit our submissions in the caption contest?
@Aequorin

Quick question, are we allowed to edit our submissions in the caption contest?
XgFzLz3.gif
I would love to join the art team, but I'm not 18. DANGIT!
I would love to join the art team, but I'm not 18. DANGIT!
OLAUQNQe_400x400.jpg
@Wymetz Aequorin answered that question somewhere (either earlier in the thread or in the weekly Q&A) and yes, until the deadline you can edit and finetune your submission as you see fit :)
@Wymetz Aequorin answered that question somewhere (either earlier in the thread or in the weekly Q&A) and yes, until the deadline you can edit and finetune your submission as you see fit :)
@Gaia

Thanks!
@Gaia

Thanks!
XgFzLz3.gif
@Gaia If one was too young to apply for the Apparel artist job, could one still send in one's portfolio for when one is old enough to be considered?
@Gaia If one was too young to apply for the Apparel artist job, could one still send in one's portfolio for when one is old enough to be considered?
grab%20bag%20hatchery%20sig%20pc_zps7wlc4czg.png
Three hours ahead of server time.
@PixieCat I don't know, actually - I think such a question is best sent through Contact Us :)
@PixieCat I don't know, actually - I think such a question is best sent through Contact Us :)
@Gaia Cool, thanks! Will do!
@Gaia Cool, thanks! Will do!
grab%20bag%20hatchery%20sig%20pc_zps7wlc4czg.png
Three hours ahead of server time.
@Aequorin

I'll send this question through the contact us form too, but how long are you taking applications? I'm in the middle of a sort of portfolio overhaul and I'd love to apply, but I'm wondering if I've got a couple days to tidy loose ends or if I should apply with what I have.
@Aequorin

I'll send this question through the contact us form too, but how long are you taking applications? I'm in the middle of a sort of portfolio overhaul and I'd love to apply, but I'm wondering if I've got a couple days to tidy loose ends or if I should apply with what I have.
tumblr_o4d75n5d1Q1s94t6bo1_400.png
In regards to the 2D Illustrator positions, are those working in Illustrator or are you simply looking for line art type stuff?
In regards to the 2D Illustrator positions, are those working in Illustrator or are you simply looking for line art type stuff?
On between 8-22 server time. If I don't respond, I'm asleep! XD
brewing.png
tumblr_onwju7SRmm1u8scv6o1_75sq.png My room is so full of books,
you'd need a library card to get in!
I belong to Anti-Socials Anonymous.
So far, we have yet to meet...
@Aequorin I don't know what your standards for the jobs are, but here I tried to add a primary gene to a Guardian (It is a texture from the web for testing if thats how you think it should work. I delete it once my question is answered) Is it this way how you imagine applying new genes to dragons? [img]https://i.imgsafe.org/f1680d4f36.png[/img]
@Aequorin

I don't know what your standards for the jobs are, but here I tried to add a primary gene to a Guardian (It is a texture from the web for testing if thats how you think it should work. I delete it once my question is answered)

Is it this way how you imagine applying new genes to dragons?

f1680d4f36.png
egg.gif
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26