Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, July 2016
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Such a shame that the Apparel artist is US only :c
I don't think I'm skilled enough for environments. I hope you'll find great artists!
Such a shame that the Apparel artist is US only :c
I don't think I'm skilled enough for environments. I hope you'll find great artists!
this is cool! :D the employment opportunities XD just bites that i draw dragons and not clothing hehehe cant wait to see some new artists join the team :D
this is cool! :D the employment opportunities XD just bites that i draw dragons and not clothing hehehe cant wait to see some new artists join the team :D
for sale ->. 78075389.png . 79695285.png . 76605495.png . h0FvtF4.gif
. a8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png . 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
Congrats to the new mods!
Congrats to the new mods!
tumblr_inline_n6kd7qPuvI1qlye38.gif

I am 4 hours behind server time.
@Aequorin

How long do you think you will be accepting resumes for artist positions for? And if you are able to answer, are there multiple positions for each category or are you looking for a single artist to fill each?
Sorry if these questions have already been answered.
@Aequorin

How long do you think you will be accepting resumes for artist positions for? And if you are able to answer, are there multiple positions for each category or are you looking for a single artist to fill each?
Sorry if these questions have already been answered.
@Aequorin @Gaia @Rarmeowz [quote name="Rarmeowz" date=2016-07-12 22:58:01] Question concerning application for the artist postition, if someone isn't quite 18 but will be soon, can they still apply as long as they'll be 18 when they're hired? [/quote] Ditto on this actually
@Aequorin @Gaia @Rarmeowz
Rarmeowz wrote on 2016-07-12:
Question concerning application for the artist postition, if someone isn't quite 18 but will be soon, can they still apply as long as they'll be 18 when they're hired?

Ditto on this actually
grab%20bag%20hatchery%20sig%20pc_zps7wlc4czg.png
Three hours ahead of server time.
Ayyyy item cap!
Ayyyy item cap!
hi im sans
@Aequorin Sorry to bother you, I was just wondering if spaces count as characters when referring to an item blurb/caption. I'm trying to design an item/ familiar for the suggestions forum and would like to smooth out as many wrinkles, before I suggest it, as I can. :)
@Aequorin Sorry to bother you, I was just wondering if spaces count as characters when referring to an item blurb/caption. I'm trying to design an item/ familiar for the suggestions forum and would like to smooth out as many wrinkles, before I suggest it, as I can. :)
I cannot paint what then I was.
My Dragon Sale Thread | My Dream Dragon | Fr + 2
tumblr_oa31bqK2xz1uvmfw1o1_100.png
@PyroBlaze: I would reckon spaces fall under characters too, because the character limit is there because of the space limit in the tooltip, and spaces take up space too (that is a very odd sentence xD)

@flamelish Aequorin said earlier in the thread that the applications will remain open until they are filled. So I guess that means there's no set-in-stone end date for it, but instead the admin wait until they've found a suitable artist :)
@PyroBlaze: I would reckon spaces fall under characters too, because the character limit is there because of the space limit in the tooltip, and spaces take up space too (that is a very odd sentence xD)

@flamelish Aequorin said earlier in the thread that the applications will remain open until they are filled. So I guess that means there's no set-in-stone end date for it, but instead the admin wait until they've found a suitable artist :)
@Gaia indeed that was a very odd sentence, thank you!
@Gaia indeed that was a very odd sentence, thank you!
I cannot paint what then I was.
My Dragon Sale Thread | My Dream Dragon | Fr + 2
tumblr_oa31bqK2xz1uvmfw1o1_100.png
First reaction: woo, caption contest!
Second reaction: writing, writing, writing, fine-tuning...
Third reaction, in submission thread: What do you mean you can only submit one caption? ;;
First reaction: woo, caption contest!
Second reaction: writing, writing, writing, fine-tuning...
Third reaction, in submission thread: What do you mean you can only submit one caption? ;;
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26