Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window July 18-22
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
I'm fishing out now! It's so wonderful to see so many new players <3!!!
I'm fishing out now! It's so wonderful to see so many new players <3!!!
Glad to have finally signed up. Everyone here is so kind and generous, it's lovely :)
Glad to have finally signed up. Everyone here is so kind and generous, it's lovely :)
RMVPi3d.png
Are those monthly? My sister wants to join.
Are those monthly? My sister wants to join.
@IrthosValeth, registration windows are not opened on a set schedule - they are a little spontaneous (likely coinciding with whatever back end work is going on). But lately they seem to be opening once a month or once every couple months. Just keep an eye on the news announcements / FR's social media outlets! The windows are announced at least a few days in advance. :)
@IrthosValeth, registration windows are not opened on a set schedule - they are a little spontaneous (likely coinciding with whatever back end work is going on). But lately they seem to be opening once a month or once every couple months. Just keep an eye on the news announcements / FR's social media outlets! The windows are announced at least a few days in advance. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

[quote name="Alphaeon" date=2016-07-28 18:10:22] @IrthosValeth, registration windows are not opened on a set schedule - they are a little spontaneous (likely coinciding with whatever back end work is going on). But lately they seem to be opening once a month or once every couple months. Just keep an eye on the news announcements / FR's social media outlets! The windows are announced at least a few days in advance. :) [/quote] Thanks!
Alphaeon wrote on 2016-07-28:

Thanks!

My elder sister her matriculation wants to join flight rising that's 2 weeks from here admins can you please tell me when will the registration window open again
My elder sister her matriculation wants to join flight rising that's 2 weeks from here admins can you please tell me when will the registration window open again
Yussh
Yussh
When is the next registration window
When is the next registration window
Fairy Tail is life. NALU ALL THE WAY!!!!!
If you like Fairy Tail, private message me if you wanna talk about it!
@Catkitten1200 [quote name="Alphaeon" date=2016-07-28 18:10:22] @/IrthosValeth, registration windows are not opened on a set schedule - they are a little spontaneous (likely coinciding with whatever back end work is going on). But lately they seem to be opening once a month or once every couple months. Just keep an eye on the news announcements / FR's social media outlets! The windows are announced at least a few days in advance. :) [/quote]
@Catkitten1200
Alphaeon wrote on 2016-07-28:
@/IrthosValeth, registration windows are not opened on a set schedule - they are a little spontaneous (likely coinciding with whatever back end work is going on). But lately they seem to be opening once a month or once every couple months. Just keep an eye on the news announcements / FR's social media outlets! The windows are announced at least a few days in advance. :)
XgFzLz3.gif
Ok thanks.
Ok thanks.
Fairy Tail is life. NALU ALL THE WAY!!!!!
If you like Fairy Tail, private message me if you wanna talk about it!
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32