Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window July 18-22
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Glad I finaly joined! I'll be workig to train interns for the boss :D
Glad I finaly joined! I'll be workig to train interns for the boss :D
Hi everyone!

im new here and wonder if anyone could give me some free stuff. It would be very nice of you and i would be so thankful!
Hi everyone!

im new here and wonder if anyone could give me some free stuff. It would be very nice of you and i would be so thankful!
@RiniReee, check out the Raffles forum and the private Ice Sales forum. There are going to be tons of newbie giveaways going on in celebration of the registration window. :)
@RiniReee, check out the Raffles forum and the private Ice Sales forum. There are going to be tons of newbie giveaways going on in celebration of the registration window. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

hooooraiiiiii ::3
hooooraiiiiii ::3
tumblr_nxetfpc8HK1r61mabo2_500.gif
@Alphaeon thank you :D
@Alphaeon thank you :D
Hello everyone! I'm new! Does anyone have any good tips? About how to earn treasure and gems?
Hello everyone! I'm new! Does anyone have any good tips? About how to earn treasure and gems?
Hi there, @Onision! Welcome! :D

I'd recommend checking out this guide. It tells you pretty much everything you need to know in regards to making treasure. My personal preference for making treasure fast is the Coliseum - but different players prefer different methods. :)

Feel free to shoot me a message if you have further questions! I'd love to help if you do!
Hi there, @Onision! Welcome! :D

I'd recommend checking out this guide. It tells you pretty much everything you need to know in regards to making treasure. My personal preference for making treasure fast is the Coliseum - but different players prefer different methods. :)

Feel free to shoot me a message if you have further questions! I'd love to help if you do!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

cool :)
cool :)
Yay! I finally got to sign up this window (since I kinda saw the last one in June after it passed :c)! I am one of the newbies, and it is the best!
Yay! I finally got to sign up this window (since I kinda saw the last one in June after it passed :c)! I am one of the newbies, and it is the best!
trust_tny_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9yykll.png
oh yes!
Invited my friends to the game & they are happy to play.
(hopefully they buy gems one day tehe...)
oh yes!
Invited my friends to the game & they are happy to play.
(hopefully they buy gems one day tehe...)
Fav Pets/Devianart/Pm
About: |digital artist|16|SAG|ENTP|arcane.gif|
“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32