Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window July 18-22
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
@ChimeraFox I think she needs to keep clicking the "I'm not a robot" box every time it appears
@ChimeraFox I think she needs to keep clicking the "I'm not a robot" box every time it appears
roZ1i.gifQykXV.gifGHUwb.gif8cAgD.gif8DmNi.gifS5eFf.gif
[quote name="Gaia" date=2016-07-18 06:25:07] Welcome to everyone who has and will be joining during this registration period. I hope you'll have an awesome time and lots of fun ^^ [/quote] Me too!
Gaia wrote on 2016-07-18:
Welcome to everyone who has and will be joining during this registration period. I hope you'll have an awesome time and lots of fun ^^
Me too!
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
@btw777 Oh okay! I'll tell her, thanks!
@btw777 Oh okay! I'll tell her, thanks!
WindFamiliars_zpsn9onhyzv.png
more new dragons yayaayya
more new dragons yayaayya
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png
Welcome newbies!
Welcome newbies!
2e1b2b6a40c76c9dd60265bf19e951ae39f421b6.gifWpjbI2U.gif
Welcome to FR newbies!
Welcome to FR newbies!
Welcome to FR newbies! Be sure to ask if you have any questions!
Welcome to FR newbies! Be sure to ask if you have any questions!
Pronouns: They/Them ll FR Time +0 ll eGiN2Xv.pngllF8WMfQz.pngllthDLJf3.pngll7rbKZzZ.png
tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png3JRMBgi.pngCL9m1Kr.png

Hello! I joined Flight Rising today and I'm hoping to have a good time here :3

Message me if you want to chat!
Hello! I joined Flight Rising today and I'm hoping to have a good time here :3

Message me if you want to chat!
Inferno|Artist & Animator

Find me and my art in the links below!

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/inferno_flame/

DA: http://pegasai.deviantart.com/
Hi everyone, I'm exited to learn about all of this stuff, I love dragons and this place looks so cool!
Hi everyone, I'm exited to learn about all of this stuff, I love dragons and this place looks so cool!
Yay! I've been stalking this site for a registration window for quite some time. I keep seeing so many pretty dragons posted in other forums and people talking about all the amazing features on here. Now the torture can finally end!
Yay! I've been stalking this site for a registration window for quite some time. I keep seeing so many pretty dragons posted in other forums and people talking about all the amazing features on here. Now the torture can finally end!
The Empyreal Library
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32