Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mod Applications, New Familiars
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
By the way the 'Like' button works again.
By the way the 'Like' button works again.
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
I would love to be a mod, but I've never done it before & this is my first "pet site" experience so I doubt I'd get chosen. I'm really glad to hear you'll be expanding the puzzle play area, it's been kind of difficult with all the pieces squished into such a small space. That will be really helpful!
I would love to be a mod, but I've never done it before & this is my first "pet site" experience so I doubt I'd get chosen. I'm really glad to hear you'll be expanding the puzzle play area, it's been kind of difficult with all the pieces squished into such a small space. That will be really helpful!
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2013-06-28 02:39:27" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=1&id=189641#189641"] We've also heard rumblings that they've been seen darting in and out of reed clusters in an undiscovered location... [/quote] A swampy area? Or a river? 8D

We've also heard rumblings that they've been seen darting in and out of reed clusters in an undiscovered location...

A swampy area? Or a river? 8D
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
And the Like button's working again too? Oh joyous day!
And the Like button's working again too? Oh joyous day!
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
I've sent my Moderator application, wish me luck!
I've sent my Moderator application, wish me luck!
RJKPkOA.png

I am always looking to buy Holiday Currency!
I may send in a moderator application. :3 The "click here to read more" just brings me back to the first page of this thread, though.
I may send in a moderator application. :3 The "click here to read more" just brings me back to the first page of this thread, though.
tgTY.png
[quote name="Naga" date="2013-06-28 04:05:55" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=3&id=189641#190281"]I may send in a moderator application. :3 The "click here to read more" just brings me back to the first page of this thread, though.[/quote] That's working as intended. It's so that the newspost on the front page brings you into the full newspost. We can choose to cut-off the frontpage newsposts with a "click here to read more" or just let it auto-truncate.

That's working as intended. It's so that the newspost on the front page brings you into the full newspost. We can choose to cut-off the frontpage newsposts with a "click here to read more" or just let it auto-truncate.
@Naga
Best of luck should you apply!
@Naga
Best of luck should you apply!
RJKPkOA.png

I am always looking to buy Holiday Currency!
@Undel whoops context brain fart on my part.

@Denotec you too!
@Undel whoops context brain fart on my part.

@Denotec you too!
tgTY.png
KAMAITACHIIIII

whelp. I was still level grinding anyway. : D

anyway, thanks so much for the improved treasure output and other things!
KAMAITACHIIIII

whelp. I was still level grinding anyway. : D

anyway, thanks so much for the improved treasure output and other things!
tumblr_n7rzu5QTOk1tf36f3o1_400.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17