Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mod Applications, New Familiars
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
I love those new familiars! :o

And I can't wait to see Jigsaw get some more space - thank you again for listening to us!
I love those new familiars! :o

And I can't wait to see Jigsaw get some more space - thank you again for listening to us!
cocm9ZI.gif
Transcend.
Thank you for all the hard work. The new familiar looks awesome and I'm also very happy to read about the updates in the fairground.
Thank you for all the hard work. The new familiar looks awesome and I'm also very happy to read about the updates in the fairground.
I love the new familiars I want one now!!!
Thanks for the nice surprise and. I hope you guys pick a good mod :)
I love the new familiars I want one now!!!
Thanks for the nice surprise and. I hope you guys pick a good mod :)
BMEWTUV.png
You are very, very welcome! And thank you for being such amazing developers, players, and people! You've currently got my number one stamp of approval for your attention to your community, your patience with our impatience, and your openness about the changes you make! Might not mean much, but I really appreciate you guys!
You are very, very welcome! And thank you for being such amazing developers, players, and people! You've currently got my number one stamp of approval for your attention to your community, your patience with our impatience, and your openness about the changes you make! Might not mean much, but I really appreciate you guys!
NatureBanner2.png
Those Kamaitachi&#039;s are beautiful! <3 And yay for the enlarging jigsaw space! Even though it&#039;s still in the works, I can&#039;t wait to have a larger area to arrange my puzzles in.

I&#039;d love to apply to be a MOD, although I don&#039;t have much experience of modding from other petsites. ^^; I apply every now and then but I rarely get in. xD
Those Kamaitachi&#039;s are beautiful! <3 And yay for the enlarging jigsaw space! Even though it&#039;s still in the works, I can&#039;t wait to have a larger area to arrange my puzzles in.

I&#039;d love to apply to be a MOD, although I don&#039;t have much experience of modding from other petsites. ^^; I apply every now and then but I rarely get in. xD
17728084.pngeVqW5uR.gif
I definitely noticed a difference in Jigsaw from the earlier update. So much easier to play! And I&#039;m beyond thrilled to hear that play area is going to be expanded at some point. Just awesome, guys. Thank you!
I definitely noticed a difference in Jigsaw from the earlier update. So much easier to play! And I&#039;m beyond thrilled to hear that play area is going to be expanded at some point. Just awesome, guys. Thank you!
6pMAXtp.jpg
Those new familiars look awesome, guys! Well done once again! I&#039;ll have to snatch up one or two of those later on! And thank you so much for all of your hard work, I know a lot has to go into this place. Also, I&#039;m incredibly happy to hear about all of the updates in the fairground, particularly involving the bonus treasure output on Runestones! (I find that a lot easier for me to do than Jigsaw xD)
Those new familiars look awesome, guys! Well done once again! I&#039;ll have to snatch up one or two of those later on! And thank you so much for all of your hard work, I know a lot has to go into this place. Also, I&#039;m incredibly happy to hear about all of the updates in the fairground, particularly involving the bonus treasure output on Runestones! (I find that a lot easier for me to do than Jigsaw xD)
aQTk6ad.png
fYghx9W.png
I wanna be a moderator XD
I wanna be a moderator XD
SHADOWBINDER_sig.png
Super Blacklist: alduin,Fel
Blacklist: HadesOBannon
Sweet dreams are made of these!

Thank you for the treasure bonus, I think the tension will drop after this! And everything else is fantastic and this a great night, I&#039;m glad I couldn&#039;t fall asleep. Haha. <3
Sweet dreams are made of these!

Thank you for the treasure bonus, I think the tension will drop after this! And everything else is fantastic and this a great night, I&#039;m glad I couldn&#039;t fall asleep. Haha. <3
3OlW6CM.png0pojNfB.png
Awesome stuff! And yay for treasure increases! You guys are great listeners and hard workers, thanks devs!
Awesome stuff! And yay for treasure increases! You guys are great listeners and hard workers, thanks devs!
NHzYzMb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17