Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mod Applications, New Familiars
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17
My one complaint: you guys are too awesome, it makes the admins of all other sites I go to look half-***** ;)

This is great news! Another proof that you are listening to your userbase makes me love this community even more <3
My one complaint: you guys are too awesome, it makes the admins of all other sites I go to look half-***** ;)

This is great news! Another proof that you are listening to your userbase makes me love this community even more <3
It&#039;s a shame that you&#039;re not accepting moderators under the age of 18, I was really looking forward to applying when the time came. Oh well, it won&#039;t hurt me to wait and when the time comes I&#039;ll be much better experienced.

I&#039;m really glad that you&#039;ve made all those fairgrounds changes. I&#039;m still not happy with the drifting in Jigsaw but if you&#039;re really dead-set on keeping it this is a fair compromise.

Thank you all so much. This has been such a frustrating few days but you&#039;ve really gone above and beyond to listen to your players.
It&#039;s a shame that you&#039;re not accepting moderators under the age of 18, I was really looking forward to applying when the time came. Oh well, it won&#039;t hurt me to wait and when the time comes I&#039;ll be much better experienced.

I&#039;m really glad that you&#039;ve made all those fairgrounds changes. I&#039;m still not happy with the drifting in Jigsaw but if you&#039;re really dead-set on keeping it this is a fair compromise.

Thank you all so much. This has been such a frustrating few days but you&#039;ve really gone above and beyond to listen to your players.
Wow, thanks for all that work! This update is jam-packed with goodies. c: Personally I&#039;m very, very relieved to hear that Runestones has had an increased treasure output.
Wow, thanks for all that work! This update is jam-packed with goodies. c: Personally I&#039;m very, very relieved to hear that Runestones has had an increased treasure output.
108e6o2.jpg
*sign* I so wish I had more time, I would love to be a mod for FR.
*sign* I so wish I had more time, I would love to be a mod for FR.
I&#039;ve been amazed by how amazing and efficient this site&#039;s admin team is. You guys are obviously listening to user opinions and not only taking them seriously but acting on them extremely swiftly. Thank you all so much for your hard work, and also for being so understanding of the needs and desires of us users.

I went ahead and sent in an application to volunteer as a moderator despite just getting started on Flight Rising. I probably should have added in the fact that I&#039;m going back to college mid-August BUT my work load is small enough that I will still have a multitude of hours of free time a day... most of which are spent on the internet so I could easily devote a minimum of an hour a day to moderating the forums.
I&#039;ve been amazed by how amazing and efficient this site&#039;s admin team is. You guys are obviously listening to user opinions and not only taking them seriously but acting on them extremely swiftly. Thank you all so much for your hard work, and also for being so understanding of the needs and desires of us users.

I went ahead and sent in an application to volunteer as a moderator despite just getting started on Flight Rising. I probably should have added in the fact that I&#039;m going back to college mid-August BUT my work load is small enough that I will still have a multitude of hours of free time a day... most of which are spent on the internet so I could easily devote a minimum of an hour a day to moderating the forums.
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
KITTEHS!!! =^..^= want.

Also, thumbs up on all of the updates! You guys rock! Keep it comin&#039;!
KITTEHS!!! =^..^= want.

Also, thumbs up on all of the updates! You guys rock! Keep it comin&#039;!
No, thank YOU all for being so awesome!
I&#039;d offer to help with the modding, but the forums here probably work a lot differently than the ones I was used to back on Fanfiction.
The Familiars look awesome!!! I can&#039;t wait to see them!
No, thank YOU all for being so awesome!
I&#039;d offer to help with the modding, but the forums here probably work a lot differently than the ones I was used to back on Fanfiction.
The Familiars look awesome!!! I can&#039;t wait to see them!
d6c295af-8820-48d6-98c6-6a81fcbda795_zpsae490e94.jpg
The new familiars look amazing (and adorable!). I can&#039;t wait to get my hands on one~

I&#039;m glad to hear that there will be a larger work space for the Jigsaw Puzzle and that the drifting is now a bit more manageable. Now I should be able to play without getting too upset that the larger pieces keep flying away just because of a single piece.

You guys are doing such an amazing job, so keep up the good work!
The new familiars look amazing (and adorable!). I can&#039;t wait to get my hands on one~

I&#039;m glad to hear that there will be a larger work space for the Jigsaw Puzzle and that the drifting is now a bit more manageable. Now I should be able to play without getting too upset that the larger pieces keep flying away just because of a single piece.

You guys are doing such an amazing job, so keep up the good work!
..............................................................................................................................

zyy8DcX.png
they/them | faq | wishlist | +2
Thank you :) You guys are awesome. I like that you really do listen to the community concerns. It&#039;s a refreshing thing compared to some sites I&#039;ve been a part of. And wonderful familiars! Wonderful work all around! :D
Thank you :) You guys are awesome. I like that you really do listen to the community concerns. It&#039;s a refreshing thing compared to some sites I&#039;ve been a part of. And wonderful familiars! Wonderful work all around! :D
Ohh~
Onis as pets, how adorable * U*.

Keep up the good work guys!
Ohh~
Onis as pets, how adorable * U*.

Keep up the good work guys!
fray_owlcat.png -» w a n d e r
sleepy baby syndrome
moth dragon lover
aspiring familiar collector
zvxwZrP.png6JTiqfF.png
l1L2uDK.pngTra5J1M.png