Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 3rd Anniversary Celebration!
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 ... 187 188
Happy anniversary! Whoohoo!
Happy anniversary! Whoohoo!
Aaaa so exciting! Congratulations on 3 years, and thank you for everything!
Aaaa so exciting! Congratulations on 3 years, and thank you for everything!
B14zjPi.png KbaPqiH.png
Happy third birthday yall
Happy third birthday yall
My name is Kayla. I love dragons manga anime being outdoors and mlp gen 4.
E6nL5Eq.png
Yay also I put a few items out on auction for the amount of gems I think is fair
Yay also I put a few items out on auction for the amount of gems I think is fair
aws
[quote name="@Natakiro" date=2016-06-11 17:43:27] Guess who's going to spam Boreal Wood and Ghostlight Ruins for those vistas XD How rare are they?? Very as in egg chances, cuz I'll just give up now then D: [/quote] I haven't got one yet but I bet they are very rare, because otherwise FR would be flooded with unneeded vistas after a short while! I started to train my fodder where I'd like to have the vista of. :-D So I'd recommend you to train fodder in the Ghostlight Ruins if that's possible for you. It is slightly slower than in Kelp Beds/Mire but you have the change of that vista dropping! And if it takes long to drop, you haven't wasted your time because you've also trained fodder in between. :-> Actually it's also possible to train fodder in Boreal Woods. It just takes forever, haha.
@Natakiro wrote on 2016-06-11:
Guess who's going to spam Boreal Wood and Ghostlight Ruins for those vistas XD How rare are they?? Very as in egg chances, cuz I'll just give up now then D:

I haven't got one yet but I bet they are very rare, because otherwise FR would be flooded with unneeded vistas after a short while!
I started to train my fodder where I'd like to have the vista of. :-D So I'd recommend you to train fodder in the Ghostlight Ruins if that's possible for you. It is slightly slower than in Kelp Beds/Mire but you have the change of that vista dropping! And if it takes long to drop, you haven't wasted your time because you've also trained fodder in between. :->

Actually it's also possible to train fodder in Boreal Woods. It just takes forever, haha.
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
@Kalvin Pretty good idea! I will have to do that. :3 And I know they're gonna be rare, I'm just hoping my luck isn't as bad as it is with eggs XD
@Kalvin Pretty good idea! I will have to do that. :3 And I know they're gonna be rare, I'm just hoping my luck isn't as bad as it is with eggs XD
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
Oh, should say: new colors ARE AWESOME! Already got some of them on my hatchlings <3
Oh, should say: new colors ARE AWESOME! Already got some of them on my hatchlings <3
tumblr_inline_njvizirmFq1qg2i5p.png
Woo! all awesome things
Woo! all awesome things
Happy late anniversary from clan Luminescence :D

Also the vistas will allow for more personal expression, i'm excited to try and get some from the coli. now excuse me as I go try out the new colors xD
Happy late anniversary from clan Luminescence :D

Also the vistas will allow for more personal expression, i'm excited to try and get some from the coli. now excuse me as I go try out the new colors xD
Night ~ She/Her ~ +2 FR Time
awwwwWWWWWWW YE lmao @Paradoksal get rekt your clan is the most populated yet you never get dominance lol you nerd <3
awwwwWWWWWWW YE lmao @Paradoksal get rekt your clan is the most populated yet you never get dominance lol you nerd <3
dewTQIE.png
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 ... 187 188