Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window: June 1-3
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Welcome new players! Have fun!!!
Welcome new players! Have fun!!!
@LethalXenin if she was trying around the time you posted, it is because registration had closed a few hours before. Flight Rising is in the Pacific Standard Time zone, but you can find a little clock with the current time at the upper left corner of the screen. (You'll need to refresh the page of it to update though; it isn't real-time)
@LethalXenin if she was trying around the time you posted, it is because registration had closed a few hours before. Flight Rising is in the Pacific Standard Time zone, but you can find a little clock with the current time at the upper left corner of the screen. (You'll need to refresh the page of it to update though; it isn't real-time)
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Gen2 Imps & LV25 Gen1s | Imperial scroll quest | Looking for Dappervolk Alpha gift: Celestial Egg and Kickstarter Code: Creature Tamer
Welcome newbies! I joined during the last window so i'm a newbie myself haha :3
Welcome newbies! I joined during the last window so i'm a newbie myself haha :3
Newbie first post incoming!
Newbie first post incoming!
yay!
yay!
JOIN US JOIN US JOIN US
JOIN US JOIN US JOIN US
thing2_zpsba4d3ec3.png
thing2_zpsba4d3ec3.png
TD98mt2.png
I think Maize and Gold make up that Imp in the header image [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=1&wing=45&style=8&gender=0&ages=1&prig=2&secg=1&tert=40&elem=8&tertgene=0&spec=prev.png[/img] Anyway, welcome everyone :D
I think Maize and Gold make up that Imp in the header image
dragonpic2.php?body=1&wing=45&style=8&gender=0&ages=1&prig=2&secg=1&tert=40&elem=8&tertgene=0&spec=prev.png

Anyway, welcome everyone :D
inglorious_dragons_of_light_button_by_universedragon-dc3zdp3.pngcourier_spitfire.gifcourier_edgar.gifcourier_pearl.gif41904606324_46ec35e417_o.png
welcome newbies <3
welcome newbies <3
ezgif.com-resize.gif
GAHHHHH I missed pretty much the whole window because I was at camp ;-;

Anyways, welcome newbies!
GAHHHHH I missed pretty much the whole window because I was at camp ;-;

Anyways, welcome newbies!
9b7faa05-6d68-11e9-84f8-7535a5660132.gif __
.: follow the vine, count the leaves to the root :.

Notepad | Has too many names for own good
+17 FR
probably too obsessed with celeste

hhh |
|
|
|
|
|
|
hhh
Pinkerlocke
Underflight
All newbies (or normal players) looking for familiars, apparel or battle stones, check out http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs10/1767949 this thread!
All newbies (or normal players) looking for familiars, apparel or battle stones, check out http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs10/1767949 this thread!
Too lazy to do this rn, sorry
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38