Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window: June 1-3
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 37 38
@Aequorin

Whew! I was worried there for a minute. XD Good to know! Thanks!
@Aequorin

Whew! I was worried there for a minute. XD Good to know! Thanks!
Hello! I am soooo glad to finally be able to have an account! My sister @BlueLightning has been going on and on about this game, so I was super hyped up when she told me that registration was open!
Hello! I am soooo glad to finally be able to have an account! My sister @BlueLightning has been going on and on about this game, so I was super hyped up when she told me that registration was open!
05YNfGC.png
Welcome, newbies!
Welcome, newbies!
PQznZys.png
Fr staff, my friend hasn't been getting the code so she could make her account but she been waiting for 12 hours for it to pop up in her mail! Are you busy with the new players?
Fr staff, my friend hasn't been getting the code so she could make her account but she been waiting for 12 hours for it to pop up in her mail! Are you busy with the new players?
Hello new people and welcome to Flight Rising!
Hello new people and welcome to Flight Rising!
FooterAds.gif
0GXPpFU.gif
ylvis_by_randomcreaturez-da1nyci.gif
Welcome Little Hatchlings!
Welcome Little Hatchlings!
last_one_tonight_by_tenassidy-da2mx5h.png
Welcome. Little ones ^u^
Welcome. Little ones ^u^
iuEBSJ3.png
7ntZZGM.png
4lcODb6.png
o7ZCFYm.png
UeSE1vI.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
11efmKl.png
bVV6yhw.png
rix3ppo.png
LhnYpua.png

nKSPt4M.png
*flops in*
eyy :U
*flops in*
eyy :U
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
HELLO NEWBIES!!! WHOO HOOO! I AM NO LONGER A NEWBIE!!!! - sadly cannot get free dragons any more... though... *sobs*.... but i guess i am already on my own
HELLO NEWBIES!!! WHOO HOOO! I AM NO LONGER A NEWBIE!!!! - sadly cannot get free dragons any more... though... *sobs*.... but i guess i am already on my own
uPNWHgD.png
It's just gen historical
hetalia fanfic, mostly
oneshots. Pretty much
exclusively about England.
b0bf92dc0ac6462f5308856c2efad59eea6eb381.jpg
Please send me Turtles
1191.png
@Dovedragon, make sure she checks her spam folder. If she still doesn't see the code, she'll need to need to submit a support ticket to staff through the Contact Us form from the email she's attempting to register with. :)
@Dovedragon, make sure she checks her spam folder. If she still doesn't see the code, she'll need to need to submit a support ticket to staff through the Contact Us form from the email she's attempting to register with. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 37 38