Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, May 2016
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
Thank you for all this!
Thank you for all this!
tumblr_inline_o0idkkYOoc1qg2i5p_540.png8Xg1vcC.pngtumblr_inline_o0hsqmYPeL1qg2i5p_540.png
[quote name="Sesshin" date=2016-05-20 09:37:47] [quote name="Seghs" date=2016-05-20 09:34:59] "As of Friday, May 27, 2016, any thread, post, private message, dragon profile, or clan profile demanding or requiring receiving players to play how the seller wants may be closed, removed, or redacted in accordance to our rules pertaining to harassment." B l e s s [/quote] *^* Thank goodness [/quote] I've often veered away from such threads. I guess now I can proceed safely into the dragon sales forums. Also good luck Loddie!
Sesshin wrote on 2016-05-20:
Seghs wrote on 2016-05-20:
"As of Friday, May 27, 2016, any thread, post, private message, dragon profile, or clan profile demanding or requiring receiving players to play how the seller wants may be closed, removed, or redacted in accordance to our rules pertaining to harassment."

B l e s s

*^* Thank goodness
I've often veered away from such threads. I guess now I can proceed safely into the dragon sales forums.
Also good luck Loddie!
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
Thanks for this update and the excellent decision about dragon exalting! Thanks again, staff, for all that you do!

I cannot wait for the color wheel. I can't wait to see how incredible it's going to make everything! :D
Thanks for this update and the excellent decision about dragon exalting! Thanks again, staff, for all that you do!

I cannot wait for the color wheel. I can't wait to see how incredible it's going to make everything! :D
nYqoHFj.png
Good on you guys for the clarification on exalting and the people intent on controlling it! Kudos.
Good on you guys for the clarification on exalting and the people intent on controlling it! Kudos.
[quote name="Accelerator" date=2016-05-20 09:37:58] Thank you for addressing the exalting issue, and criticizing both the "do not exalt" side and the spite exalt side of the argument. Hopefully as a community we can move on from this debate now. [/quote] I agree with this. [i]Bless you, staff![/i]
Accelerator wrote on 2016-05-20:
Thank you for addressing the exalting issue, and criticizing both the "do not exalt" side and the spite exalt side of the argument. Hopefully as a community we can move on from this debate now.
I agree with this. Bless you, staff!
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
Welcome to the new mods and thank the merciful gods for the whole exalting thing. It'll be a lot less stressful knowing I can adopt dragons without having to worry about their former owners stalking and harassing me if I ever exalt or resell "their" dragon.
Welcome to the new mods and thank the merciful gods for the whole exalting thing. It'll be a lot less stressful knowing I can adopt dragons without having to worry about their former owners stalking and harassing me if I ever exalt or resell "their" dragon.
tumblr_inline_ojsvh3EcyM1r076v1_75sq.png Aliit. Buirkan. Tor.
@Cirran
Self ping so I can find this later & probably quote it hundreds of times in the future ('x
But finally the exalt issue has been addressed, it's so weird having strings attached to a dragon YOU own.
@Cirran
Self ping so I can find this later & probably quote it hundreds of times in the future ('x
But finally the exalt issue has been addressed, it's so weird having strings attached to a dragon YOU own.
rSvYfKQ.png
@Hanelli @Aeronaught @CasualTea96 @FunwithaPorpoise @Mathgirl277 @passingavery @ParadiseFever @Tsaiah @Chaoticreactions @kirkfan2255 @DarkMatter @VoyageBoots OH MY GOODNESS PUNOCOYLPSE WAS NOTICED AS A HIGHLIGHT [img]https://www.northstudio.com/sites/default/files/jonah-hill-excited-gif.gif[/img]
@Hanelli @Aeronaught @CasualTea96 @FunwithaPorpoise @Mathgirl277 @passingavery @ParadiseFever @Tsaiah @Chaoticreactions @kirkfan2255 @DarkMatter @VoyageBoots

OH MY GOODNESS PUNOCOYLPSE WAS NOTICED AS A HIGHLIGHT

jonah-hill-excited-gif.gif
FR +12
"The expanded color wheel releases on June 8th!"
that's my birthday!! Now I can't wait for it even more!
"The expanded color wheel releases on June 8th!"
that's my birthday!! Now I can't wait for it even more!
Wait, this exalt thing was an issue? I mean if someone's disappointed, fine, but people are being harassed?

If you don't want people exalting your dragons, then don't sell dragons. They're just a png, it's not a big deal. To think that needed to be addressed in the news of the site is really funny.
Wait, this exalt thing was an issue? I mean if someone's disappointed, fine, but people are being harassed?

If you don't want people exalting your dragons, then don't sell dragons. They're just a png, it's not a big deal. To think that needed to be addressed in the news of the site is really funny.
Art Thread
Skins and Accent Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48