Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window: May 4 - 8
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
ok
ok
OcuEUQj.png
My sister signed up! :D
My sister signed up! :D
wLImlZB.gif
My mother has been trying to join since the 4th and still hasn't gotten a reply email. its almost the 7th, im worried shes not gunna get replied to in time to join. thats not fair :c

she already sent a message via contact us
My mother has been trying to join since the 4th and still hasn't gotten a reply email. its almost the 7th, im worried shes not gunna get replied to in time to join. thats not fair :c

she already sent a message via contact us
Horray~!
Horray~!
SIdwfny.png
Hi everyone! I just joined :D
Hi everyone! I just joined :D
@Smols As long as your mother signed up during the registration period, she will be able to join; don't worry! If your mom send a ticket via Contact Us, please make her check whether she has gotten a reply, other than the automated reply that confirms the ticket has been received. There should be an activation code in the reply. If she hasn't gotten a reply with an activation code, please let her send a reply to the automated e-mail to ask for further instructions! :)
@Smols As long as your mother signed up during the registration period, she will be able to join; don't worry! If your mom send a ticket via Contact Us, please make her check whether she has gotten a reply, other than the automated reply that confirms the ticket has been received. There should be an activation code in the reply. If she hasn't gotten a reply with an activation code, please let her send a reply to the automated e-mail to ask for further instructions! :)
If anyone needs friends feel free to add me. Also if you need on anything
If anyone needs friends feel free to add me. Also if you need on anything
tumblr_nonnjrCJjU1uw8pgho1_500.png
ayyy, thats me! Newbie here! :D
ayyy, thats me! Newbie here! :D
Hey, I submitted a ticket four days ago for my friend who wanted to join but couldn't because of a problem with their email. They kept saying there was a "region email format" error or something. Neither of us knew what it could mean so I couldn't really provide any more information.
I never got a reply and now they are unable to join. :(
Hey, I submitted a ticket four days ago for my friend who wanted to join but couldn't because of a problem with their email. They kept saying there was a "region email format" error or something. Neither of us knew what it could mean so I couldn't really provide any more information.
g9paWn5.pngsketchbook_by_cinderfall129-d8ymp20.gifnyx_by_cinderfall129-d8ymp1q.gif
[quote name="Pyromaster" date=2016-05-08 08:54:53] Hey, I submitted a ticket four days ago for my friend who wanted to join but couldn't because of a problem with their email. They kept saying there was a "region email format" error or something. Neither of us knew what it could mean so I couldn't really provide any more information. I never got a reply and now they are unable to join. :( [/quote] My sister joined months ago and had the same issue and never got a response either. We've sort of given up. u_u"
Pyromaster wrote on 2016-05-08:

My sister joined months ago and had the same issue and never got a response either. We've sort of given up. u_u"
Snowy_Sig-_Mew_v1.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34