Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window: May 4 - 8
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Welcome everyone!
Welcome everyone!
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
[quote name="PrettyNPink" date=2016-05-04 19:17:49] My sister has been trying to register to join since early this morning, at least 14 hours ago. She still hasn't gotten her email with the code in it. She did the contact us thing twice already. The day is going to be over soon. Is anyone else having this problem? [/quote] One of the admins posted a site update: If you do not receive your confirmation code, please do not attempt to re-register. Send us a message through Contact Us for assistance using the same email you registered your account with.
PrettyNPink wrote on 2016-05-04:
My sister has been trying to register to join since early this morning, at least 14 hours ago. She still hasn't gotten her email with the code in it. She did the contact us thing twice already. The day is going to be over soon. Is anyone else having this problem?

One of the admins posted a site update:

If you do not receive your confirmation code, please do not attempt to re-register. Send us a message through Contact Us for assistance using the same email you registered your account with.
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
I just realized this lasts for four days this time around!
I just realized this lasts for four days this time around!
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
Hi!
Hi!
hello new players! feel free to ask me any questions :3!
hello new players! feel free to ask me any questions :3!
Hello new members. Feel free to take a look inside my hatchery linked in my signature below. I have several hatchlings that you may take into your clan for free, that also come with a new familiar and apparel piece.

I would also like to provide help to anyone that needs it. Feel free to message me if you would me to help you get this game figured out, so that you aren't left to flounder.
Hello new members. Feel free to take a look inside my hatchery linked in my signature below. I have several hatchlings that you may take into your clan for free, that also come with a new familiar and apparel piece.

I would also like to provide help to anyone that needs it. Feel free to message me if you would me to help you get this game figured out, so that you aren't left to flounder.
3004335.png?mtime=Wjil_QAAVdI.png
U4QDIe6.png?1.png A0qtRly.gif
[quote name="PrettyNPink" date=2016-05-04 19:17:49] My sister has been trying to register to join since early this morning, at least 14 hours ago. She still hasn't gotten her email with the code in it. She did the contact us thing twice already. The day is going to be over soon. Is anyone else having this problem? [/quote] What type of email is she using? If it's a hotmail then she won't be able to use it as the site has a problem sending the messages to hotmail and one other (I forgot which one). I'm surprise they haven't mentioned this this time around. If she can't register by the end of the day, don't worry. Just keep trying to get in contact w/ the admins and they should be able to help you out.
PrettyNPink wrote on 2016-05-04:
My sister has been trying to register to join since early this morning, at least 14 hours ago. She still hasn't gotten her email with the code in it. She did the contact us thing twice already. The day is going to be over soon. Is anyone else having this problem?

What type of email is she using? If it's a hotmail then she won't be able to use it as the site has a problem sending the messages to hotmail and one other (I forgot which one). I'm surprise they haven't mentioned this this time around. If she can't register by the end of the day, don't worry. Just keep trying to get in contact w/ the admins and they should be able to help you out.
Woo! Fresh meat!! lol
Woo! Fresh meat!! lol
keidrJW.gifyredHSU.pngLwicdQN.pngiK7Ohoa.pngow5IsSc.png4ppxMP9.pngc0zcpSx.gif
Hex0gCq.png
Everyone go flood my good friend @WindyUnicorn with welcome messages! He is super excited to start playing. (I told him that everyone is amazing) Attack with love! Hahaha
Everyone go flood my good friend @WindyUnicorn with welcome messages! He is super excited to start playing. (I told him that everyone is amazing) Attack with love! Hahaha
tumblr_inline_o8l65zemDx1qmzhvw_100.png aI2MB2I.png
Male #23386322
Primary: Banana Crystal
Secondary: White Facet
Tertiary: White Underbelly

@ZenithNadir
Male #23386322
Primary: Banana Crystal
Secondary: White Facet
Tertiary: White Underbelly

@ZenithNadir
Dbg1Fcw.png