Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window: May 4 - 8
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33 34
My sister has been trying to register to join since early this morning, at least 14 hours ago. She still hasn't gotten her email with the code in it. She did the contact us thing twice already. The day is going to be over soon. Is anyone else having this problem?
My sister has been trying to register to join since early this morning, at least 14 hours ago. She still hasn't gotten her email with the code in it. She did the contact us thing twice already. The day is going to be over soon. Is anyone else having this problem?
May the fourth be with the newcomers! :D
May the fourth be with the newcomers! :D
ew9u8Xp.png
Welcome newcomers!
Welcome newcomers!
ahrigif_by_trlcks_n_vlxen-dbcwg2m.gif Jojo
He/him
+2 FR time
hatcherybutton_by_trlcks_n_vlxen-dbgip0g.pngsmolrobin_by_trlcks_n_vlxen-dbd7is3.png
Yay I'm officially a veteran!
Welcome newbies!
Yay I'm officially a veteran!
Welcome newbies!
1WhYQHt.png
Welcome newbies :)
Welcome newbies :)
echo.pngbiscuit.pngXAwbs1b.pngc4w7tx2.png
Yay my gf joined!
Yay my gf joined!
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo6_500.png
Hope everyone's having fun!
Hope everyone's having fun!
tumblr_oq63wbblOV1uxu4o6o2_100.pngtumblr_opuhzoIgnS1uxu4o6o1_250.pngtumblr_oou1ncGkSc1uxu4o6o1_250.png282khew.png
I'm reopening The Newbie Tree! In case you don't know, the Newbie Tree is a little dragon giveaway thread that has been running since February this year ^^

Currently I only have one dragon, but I should have more in a few days ^^'

Here is the link: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1741060

Welcome to all! ^w^
I'm reopening The Newbie Tree! In case you don't know, the Newbie Tree is a little dragon giveaway thread that has been running since February this year ^^

Currently I only have one dragon, but I should have more in a few days ^^'

Here is the link: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1741060

Welcome to all! ^w^
XgFzLz3.gif
Welcome to all! =)
Welcome to all! =)
u8ULC.gifZ5ccaDf.png4po62.gif
This is already a lot of fun, I'm so glad I joined this~ It's a bit daunting being a new player, but I'm enjoying it so far!
This is already a lot of fun, I'm so glad I joined this~ It's a bit daunting being a new player, but I'm enjoying it so far!
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33 34