Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Armor Update
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
Awesome! I haven't maned to get one yet But these look awesome time for a theme update with my dragons!
Awesome! I haven't maned to get one yet But these look awesome time for a theme update with my dragons!
Some non sniper peeps: Please dont snipe this stuff Me: [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/3f9c4a26ed78ebb9d22aa4345edd0685/tumblr_inline_o4lrkbBBWZ1t1m05w_540.png[/img]
Some non sniper peeps: Please dont snipe this stuff
Me: tumblr_inline_o4lrkbBBWZ1t1m05w_540.png
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
*heavy breathing*
*heavy breathing*
Just what I needed for a clothing set I was trying to set up. c:
Just what I needed for a clothing set I was trying to set up. c:
The Pancake King of a far away land known as The Pancake kingdom.
Love this update. :)
Love this update. :)
Have yet to actually see this in the MP because Snipers. :(
Have yet to actually see this in the MP because Snipers. :(
I love the new armor!! *0*
I love the new armor!! *0*
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro1_250.gif
@MegaMaz Same, I have yet to actually even see the Sylvan apparel in there since it was introduced, let alone the new armor sets. I just can't hit F5 as fast as these cats, I guess.
@MegaMaz Same, I have yet to actually even see the Sylvan apparel in there since it was introduced, let alone the new armor sets. I just can't hit F5 as fast as these cats, I guess.
I wish the kabutos didn't have the facial armor part attached to them ): It makes dragons look weird... Ergo, I don't want to use them!
I wish the kabutos didn't have the facial armor part attached to them ): It makes dragons look weird... Ergo, I don't want to use them!
Ping me on Buying / Selling threads, or my own threads ONLY. Please, respect my wish.
THOSE EYES! HELP! RUN! ESPECIALLY MALE SNAPPERS! ESPECIALLY WITH THE WIND EYES THAT LOOK PERMANENTLY SURPRISED!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
THOSE EYES! HELP! RUN! ESPECIALLY MALE SNAPPERS! ESPECIALLY WITH THE WIND EYES THAT LOOK PERMANENTLY SURPRISED!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90