Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, March 2016
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 112 113
[quote name="foxwaffles" date=2016-03-24 10:20:26] The auction house developments are exciting and definitely needed. I especially love the idea of splitting up the Auction House, particularly the in-flight vs. all of Sornieth. Not quite seeing the point of private auctions but I am sure as the development continues there will be more information that gives the specifics of how it works, but right now I don't see it being much more different from the new Crossroads. [/quote] @foxwaffles, thank you for your feedback!
foxwaffles wrote on 2016-03-24:
The auction house developments are exciting and definitely needed. I especially love the idea of splitting up the Auction House, particularly the in-flight vs. all of Sornieth. Not quite seeing the point of private auctions but I am sure as the development continues there will be more information that gives the specifics of how it works, but right now I don't see it being much more different from the new Crossroads.

@foxwaffles, thank you for your feedback!
has anyone made a wind pun yet
has anyone made a wind pun yet
please ping if you respond/quote except in my own threads

looking to buy skycat, golden idol, cog frog, pm if you're selling
I'm very excited for the Auction House revamp, and the Genes look alright -- I'll have to Scry them to see how they go on my current dragons.

But the idea of a Gene being a Coli Drop is a terrible idea. With how many complaints about how poorly optimized the Coli is, how inaccessible it is to so many users, it would be unfair to make it available only through the Coli and then put those unable to utilize the Coli at whim of the people who will price this gene at exorbitantly high prices.

That is definitely a no-no for me.
I'm very excited for the Auction House revamp, and the Genes look alright -- I'll have to Scry them to see how they go on my current dragons.

But the idea of a Gene being a Coli Drop is a terrible idea. With how many complaints about how poorly optimized the Coli is, how inaccessible it is to so many users, it would be unfair to make it available only through the Coli and then put those unable to utilize the Coli at whim of the people who will price this gene at exorbitantly high prices.

Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
Whoa, awesome!! :D
Whoa, awesome!! :D
tumblr_o2aqcteaQq1ui34leo1_500.png
I think the new Auction House is going to be terrific... and I hope this is leading us toward a better hoard management system, so that I don't have to dig through 20 pages of accents to find the one I want to sell while grumbling that if could search by name I'd be done by then. :)
I think the new Auction House is going to be terrific... and I hope this is leading us toward a better hoard management system, so that I don't have to dig through 20 pages of accents to find the one I want to sell while grumbling that if could search by name I'd be done by then. :)
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
:O
:O
Hello there. you may call me Lacy, I raise goats...
[quote name="McAlli" date=2016-03-24 10:22:48] I'm very excited for the Auction House revamp, and the Genes look alright -- I'll have to Scry them to see how they go on my current dragons. [b]But the idea of a Gene being a Coli Drop is a terrible idea. With how many complaints about how poorly optimized the Coli is, how inaccessible it is to so many users, it would be unfair to make it available only through the Coli and then put those unable to utilize the Coli at whim of the people who will price this gene at exorbitantly high prices. That is definitely a no-no for me.[/b] [/quote] totally agree.
McAlli wrote on 2016-03-24:

totally agree.
New gene preview lol
New gene preview lol
GLADEMOMMA NOTICE ME
I love the idea of the new auction house!
I love the idea of the new auction house!
9Pxuh2j.pngHzFgaV9.gif1bk4bUH.png
Wow the new AH sounds amazing! All the ideas the staff have sound great, especially the new search options and the ability to relist. Not to mention no more PMs from the AH, it's a dream come true. XD

I really hope the genes are able to be bought though... if it was a rare drop like the pink silks I'd be out of luck! (Been grinding for those since they were added and so far I have one piece. XD)
Wow the new AH sounds amazing! All the ideas the staff have sound great, especially the new search options and the ability to relist. Not to mention no more PMs from the AH, it's a dream come true. XD

I really hope the genes are able to be bought though... if it was a rare drop like the pink silks I'd be out of luck! (Been grinding for those since they were added and so far I have one piece. XD)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 112 113