Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crossroads: Revamped!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
The fact that we can't set up both sides of a trade and have it reviewed by the other side, slows things down tremendously. There were a lot of people who were willing to trade/sell dragons if someone else set it up, but aren't going to bother doing anything other than accepting the exchange.

Either person should be able to set up both sides of the offer - I'll give you 15k for the second hatchling on page 5, or I'll give you my black/mid/mid guardian for your fire/orange/gold fae, or whatever. Requiring the other side to fill in the offer means requiring notes, and hoping they followed the instructions you wanted--both that you got the description/link correct, and that they filled it in correctly. More chance for error, and a lot more chance that they flat-out won't bother.

You've removed the ability to have one person set up exchanges in advance, and allowing the other side to accept them at their leisure. Even if it requires the double back-and-forth, by having the second side confirm and then go back to the first, it'd be better - because the initiator could do the work of clicking through the other person's lair to select the dragon they want.
The fact that we can't set up both sides of a trade and have it reviewed by the other side, slows things down tremendously. There were a lot of people who were willing to trade/sell dragons if someone else set it up, but aren't going to bother doing anything other than accepting the exchange.

Either person should be able to set up both sides of the offer - I'll give you 15k for the second hatchling on page 5, or I'll give you my black/mid/mid guardian for your fire/orange/gold fae, or whatever. Requiring the other side to fill in the offer means requiring notes, and hoping they followed the instructions you wanted--both that you got the description/link correct, and that they filled it in correctly. More chance for error, and a lot more chance that they flat-out won't bother.

You've removed the ability to have one person set up exchanges in advance, and allowing the other side to accept them at their leisure. Even if it requires the double back-and-forth, by having the second side confirm and then go back to the first, it'd be better - because the initiator could do the work of clicking through the other person's lair to select the dragon they want.
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
Question: how long will trade receipts be available to view? or how many or for how long will they be available?
(Will the system by like pm and stay available as long as there is server space or like alerts and will be deleted after a specific time?)
Thanks.
Question: how long will trade receipts be available to view? or how many or for how long will they be available?
(Will the system by like pm and stay available as long as there is server space or like alerts and will be deleted after a specific time?)
Thanks.
l6mtPEk.png
i like to be able to choose what i want, and the limited letter and message thing. just no.
i like to be able to choose what i want, and the limited letter and message thing. just no.
lEdcn.gifu3aL3.gifbeLNF.gifXDNkF.gifThose who play with dragons tend to get burned
I like the revamping! Now I do not have to auction my items and hope my friend finds them before somebody else. I also like that you can send messages about it! Thank you, administrators!
I like the revamping! Now I do not have to auction my items and hope my friend finds them before somebody else. I also like that you can send messages about it! Thank you, administrators!
OLAUQNQe_400x400.jpg
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45