Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Giraffe and Hex Genes
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88
Amazing! I have so many plans for this one!
Amazing! I have so many plans for this one!
DksOqac.png
I was just at the zoo the other day before this was posted and was on about how beautiful and lovely Giraffe spots are because they're actually a way for the giraffe to vent heat out of their body.
Would be lovely on Coatl's, considering their fire babies!
I was just at the zoo the other day before this was posted and was on about how beautiful and lovely Giraffe spots are because they're actually a way for the giraffe to vent heat out of their body.
Would be lovely on Coatl's, considering their fire babies!
windsingerborder.jpg
If one were to listen attentively to the wind, you would feel a hug from the universe in every breeze.
~ Christian Torres
PDTftFTTT whaT NEED
PDTftFTTT whaT NEED
neptune_12_by_bwsweetpeaa-datau92.png
this actually almost like a cool water ripple effect too??
this actually almost like a cool water ripple effect too??
finally these new ones are helping me figure out what the heck to do with some of my dergs X3
finally these new ones are helping me figure out what the heck to do with some of my dergs X3
image.giftNwD8Ts.pngimage.gif
My Midna fandragon needs these, badly. When I get my hands on the scrolls, she'll look like this: [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=25&wing=11&style=1&gender=1&ages=1&prig=12&secg=14&tert=44&elem=9&tertgene=1&spec=prev.png[/img]
My Midna fandragon needs these, badly.

When I get my hands on the scrolls, she'll look like this:

dragonpic2.php?body=25&wing=11&style=1&gender=1&ages=1&prig=12&secg=14&tert=44&elem=9&tertgene=1&spec=prev.png
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/ba730a5ae17e0d8f804215f809f091a6.png[/img] Now this Tomo question has two correct answers though, haha. (not sure of the actual topic to report this to)
ba730a5ae17e0d8f804215f809f091a6.png

Now this Tomo question has two correct answers though, haha.

(not sure of the actual topic to report this to)
MIaB7gw.png
@tahwarts
I wonder if they're going to fix that...
@tahwarts
I wonder if they're going to fix that...
UZVTEBc.png

XHxgasI.gif
I'm in love with these. Thank you!
I'm in love with these. Thank you!
tumblr_nc6gkdGLZV1sp5grco1_500.gif
I like Hex a lot!
I like Hex a lot!
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88