Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window - March 7-11
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
@Cocoa123 the stars just represent how many forum posts you've made!
@Cocoa123 the stars just represent how many forum posts you've made!
Hey, isn't this perfect? Reading news actually pays off.
Hey, isn't this perfect? Reading news actually pays off.
When will the next registration window be?
When will the next registration window be?
@NovaSilvercrest

that's my question too. I have a friend that really wants to join
@NovaSilvercrest

that's my question too. I have a friend that really wants to join
When does the April registration window begin?
When does the April registration window begin?
chaLd3m.png
YOU are needed to join the Dodo Cause™. (not trademarked) Instead of brewing them or eating them, send them to me to grow my army sanctuary!
when's the next????????????????????????????//
when's the next????????????????????????????//
Don't underestimate my weirdness...trust me on that.
@YoloYoshi @NodoBird @AmitiCalamity @NovaSilvercrest

When the date for the next registration window is known, this will be announced on the front page and on the several social media pages of Flight Rising (facebook, tumblr, twitter). Until such a time, there simply is not a date for the registration window planned/available yet.
Please do keep in mind that registration windows don't happen on a set schedule/interval. The admin only open up registration when they feel the site will be able to handle the increased traffic of more players. I'd say; keep your eyes on the front page to make sure you know about the registration window the moment it is announced! ^^

For now, I'll go ahead and lock this thread; sometimes people overlook the dates, and with a registration window at the top of the announcement forum, they may think that it is an announcement for the next registration window, instead of one that has already passed.
@YoloYoshi @NodoBird @AmitiCalamity @NovaSilvercrest

When the date for the next registration window is known, this will be announced on the front page and on the several social media pages of Flight Rising (facebook, tumblr, twitter). Until such a time, there simply is not a date for the registration window planned/available yet.
Please do keep in mind that registration windows don't happen on a set schedule/interval. The admin only open up registration when they feel the site will be able to handle the increased traffic of more players. I'd say; keep your eyes on the front page to make sure you know about the registration window the moment it is announced! ^^

For now, I'll go ahead and lock this thread; sometimes people overlook the dates, and with a registration window at the top of the announcement forum, they may think that it is an announcement for the next registration window, instead of one that has already passed.
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40