Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Clutch Balance and Lonely Hatchlings
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25
I love this update <3
I love this update <3
FREE Skydancer babies to new Arcanist members! Feel free to shoot me a message.
Wow, you really can&#039;t please everyone. Oh well though.

I&#039;ve had some pretty good luck but my friend hasn&#039;t with her clutches, so this is great news. It&#039;s amazing how responsive the devs are and how much you guys listen. You rock. <3
Wow, you really can&#039;t please everyone. Oh well though.

I&#039;ve had some pretty good luck but my friend hasn&#039;t with her clutches, so this is great news. It&#039;s amazing how responsive the devs are and how much you guys listen. You rock. <3
I&#039;ve only had 1 egg clutches once and that was when I signed up. I&#039;m being supportive, I want to see this site work and I DON&#039;T feel bad about supporting the admins. The site is still new, and I like the clutch adjustment. But I&#039;m curious as to why same-breed dragons can&#039;t have 5 egg clutches?
I&#039;ve only had 1 egg clutches once and that was when I signed up. I&#039;m being supportive, I want to see this site work and I DON&#039;T feel bad about supporting the admins. The site is still new, and I like the clutch adjustment. But I&#039;m curious as to why same-breed dragons can&#039;t have 5 egg clutches?
Thank you so much! :D
Thank you so much! :D
@Vaitou
Wouldn&#039;t it most likely have taken over a year anyway, considering the average clutch size is two? Jeez, that&#039;s an insanely long waiting list. I had to cap mine because the large amount of people wanting dragons made me nervous.

You can breed your imperials with wildclaws. The chances of getting a wildclaw from such a pairing is pretty slim, and you&#039;ll still have a chance at getting five eggs.
@Vaitou
Wouldn&#039;t it most likely have taken over a year anyway, considering the average clutch size is two? Jeez, that&#039;s an insanely long waiting list. I had to cap mine because the large amount of people wanting dragons made me nervous.

You can breed your imperials with wildclaws. The chances of getting a wildclaw from such a pairing is pretty slim, and you&#039;ll still have a chance at getting five eggs.
While I am still kicking myself for using a boon yesterday, I am not too mad. I mean, all of us that had bad luck... it is thanks to our bad luck that things got changed to this, so... positive spin? lol [quote name="Vaitou" date="2013-06-27 06:05:03" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=4&id=176394#177161"]I feel kind of mucked over now that I know my imperial purebreed pair will [i]never[/i] give me five eggs... I have over 30 people on a wait list for those because they'll always be obsidian-gray with white wings and shimmer/iri... With no chance at 5 eggs it's now completely certain to talk me over a year to complete the list.... o-o; [/quote] Sorry to say, but I think this is the MOST APPROPRIATE chance I will EVER get to use this phrase: Don't count your chickens before they hatch. Or in this case, dragons. lol XDDDDD I hope you will manage to at least get lots of 4 egg clutches!
While I am still kicking myself for using a boon yesterday, I am not too mad. I mean, all of us that had bad luck... it is thanks to our bad luck that things got changed to this, so... positive spin? lol
I feel kind of mucked over now that I know my imperial purebreed pair will never give me five eggs... I have over 30 people on a wait list for those because they&#039;ll always be obsidian-gray with white wings and shimmer/iri...

With no chance at 5 eggs it&#039;s now completely certain to talk me over a year to complete the list.... o-o;

Sorry to say, but I think this is the MOST APPROPRIATE chance I will EVER get to use this phrase:
Don&#039;t count your chickens before they hatch.
Or in this case, dragons. lol XDDDDD
I hope you will manage to at least get lots of 4 egg clutches!
Quote:
I feel kind of mucked over now that I know my imperial purebreed pair will never give me five eggs... I have over 30 people on a wait list for those because they&#039;ll always be obsidian-gray with white wings and shimmer/iri...

With no chance at 5 eggs it&#039;s now completely certain to talk me over a year to complete the list.... o-o;

Wow, sorry to hear that o_o That&#039;s why most of the users who&#039;re my friends and have Imps, limited their lists D8

I hope you get 4 egg clutches! Good luck.
Quote:

Wow, sorry to hear that o_o That&#039;s why most of the users who&#039;re my friends and have Imps, limited their lists D8

I hope you get 4 egg clutches! Good luck.
@Fulgora Not Sure how P.O. the people on the list would be unless I find an obsidian/white wildclaw and put iri and shimmer on it. x_x

I just wish they hadn&#039;t completely eliminated 5 egg clutches for same breed pairs. It kind of seems to punish the people who views purebreed pairs head-canonically as mated for life pairs.

Edit: Thanks for the luck wishes guys, good thing i plan to stick around for the two years it&#039;ll take to complete that list. x_x
@Fulgora Not Sure how P.O. the people on the list would be unless I find an obsidian/white wildclaw and put iri and shimmer on it. x_x

I just wish they hadn&#039;t completely eliminated 5 egg clutches for same breed pairs. It kind of seems to punish the people who views purebreed pairs head-canonically as mated for life pairs.

Edit: Thanks for the luck wishes guys, good thing i plan to stick around for the two years it&#039;ll take to complete that list. x_x
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
It&#039;s a bad idea to make extremely long term plans based on the mechanics of the site now.

It definitely will change a lot in the coming weeks and months. It&#039;s not even a month from launch.

Just something we all (yes, myself included) need to keep in mind.
It&#039;s a bad idea to make extremely long term plans based on the mechanics of the site now.

It definitely will change a lot in the coming weeks and months. It&#039;s not even a month from launch.

Just something we all (yes, myself included) need to keep in mind.
ice_rune_50x50.png
Thank you, this is a welcome change!
Thank you, this is a welcome change!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25