Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Clutch Balance and Lonely Hatchlings
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
This.

I really cannot overstate how much I like this balance change. I've said it once, but it bares repeating: Bigger companies stand to learn from your example when it comes to PR and listening to feedback.

Well played again.
This.

I really cannot overstate how much I like this balance change. I've said it once, but it bares repeating: Bigger companies stand to learn from your example when it comes to PR and listening to feedback.

Well played again.
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
Oh good, I like this change! It makes a lot of sense.
Oh good, I like this change! It makes a lot of sense.
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
It's quite useful, because it simplifies breeding matters. Well done.
It's quite useful, because it simplifies breeding matters. Well done.
b9aWflB.png
@undel Oh, thanks for clarifying.
@undel Oh, thanks for clarifying.
I am super glad this has been fixed, though I wish it had been a couple days sooner. My friend had TWO one egg clutches two days ago, and I had a one egg clutch yesterday (and we both used boons because of worries that we'd forget to incubate).

At least this has been fixed in the future. I only have to wait two weeks... but she has to wait a month, since one of her clutches was an imp/wildclaw breeding.
I am super glad this has been fixed, though I wish it had been a couple days sooner. My friend had TWO one egg clutches two days ago, and I had a one egg clutch yesterday (and we both used boons because of worries that we'd forget to incubate).

At least this has been fixed in the future. I only have to wait two weeks... but she has to wait a month, since one of her clutches was an imp/wildclaw breeding.
Thank you!
Thank you!
[quote name="Sixar" date="2013-06-27 05:05:11" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=3&id=176394#176725"] It's so nice to know you'll happily shaft over a percentage of your userbase like this! Wow, I didn't think I was heartbroken enough about the newly-ruined puzzle game that's giving people seizures and the fact that we even got such a dismal result out of our last ten breedings. [/quote] I'm confused, how is fixing the glitch that caused you to have multiple one egg breedings shafting you? And to be fair, that person who was having seizure issues with jigsaw has a rare photosensitivity issue. I completely feel bad for him/her, but it's not like it's something the devs could have been expected to anticipate.
It's so nice to know you'll happily shaft over a percentage of your userbase like this! Wow, I didn't think I was heartbroken enough about the newly-ruined puzzle game that's giving people seizures and the fact that we even got such a dismal result out of our last ten breedings.

I'm confused, how is fixing the glitch that caused you to have multiple one egg breedings shafting you?

And to be fair, that person who was having seizure issues with jigsaw has a rare photosensitivity issue. I completely feel bad for him/her, but it's not like it's something the devs could have been expected to anticipate.
ice_rune_50x50.png
I think thats great because it also keeps the dragon market more alive!
I had the bad luck of just having one egg at my first breed ):
I think thats great because it also keeps the dragon market more alive!
I had the bad luck of just having one egg at my first breed ):
Play my little onlinegame :D http://tiggcreations.com/My-Videogame.htm
Glad to see the changes to egg chances, and having them explained! I will admit, I thought it was a bug when I went to tend my nests and suddenly there were two eggs in all of them. XD

The only things that don't make sense to me are that same breed pairings can't have a full nest of 5, and their chances at larger nests are lower than that of mixed pairs. Why is that? Not all of the dragons have other species on the same breeding tier to be matched with, and it seems that you are discouraging same-species pairings. It just seems...odd to me. But that might just be me.
Glad to see the changes to egg chances, and having them explained! I will admit, I thought it was a bug when I went to tend my nests and suddenly there were two eggs in all of them. XD

The only things that don't make sense to me are that same breed pairings can't have a full nest of 5, and their chances at larger nests are lower than that of mixed pairs. Why is that? Not all of the dragons have other species on the same breeding tier to be matched with, and it seems that you are discouraging same-species pairings. It just seems...odd to me. But that might just be me.
Thank you! Glad the one egg thing will hopefully happen less. It's just really frustrating cus I know people who have gotten the majority in one egg clutches since starting. I'm sure this will be much appreciated.
Thank you! Glad the one egg thing will hopefully happen less. It's just really frustrating cus I know people who have gotten the majority in one egg clutches since starting. I'm sure this will be much appreciated.
CxPmkny.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25