Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Clutch Balance and Lonely Hatchlings
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
[quote name="Lyel" date="2013-06-27 04:17:25" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=1&id=176394#176462"]Thanks a lot! My Guardian/Imperial breeding now has a higher chance of turning out an imp :) And the tables really clarified everything![/quote] Just to clarify, this is the odd of clutch size, not species outcome. Rare breeds bred against starter breeds are still weighted for the starter breed. You will simply have a chance at larger clutch sizes. If you want the highest chance of imperial dragons, we recommend breeding against an imperial or a wildclaw. :-)
Thanks a lot! My Guardian/Imperial breeding now has a higher chance of turning out an imp :) And the tables really clarified everything!

Just to clarify, this is the odd of clutch size, not species outcome. Rare breeds bred against starter breeds are still weighted for the starter breed. You will simply have a chance at larger clutch sizes.

If you want the highest chance of imperial dragons, we recommend breeding against an imperial or a wildclaw. :-)
You admins certainly know how to spoil us. As always, thank you for your quick responses to user feedback! It&#039;s very refreshing to find a group of admins who take suggestions so seriously. <3

Also, thank you for the update and explanation as well. With the stats laid out, everything is much clearer now. :)

Happy breeding!
You admins certainly know how to spoil us. As always, thank you for your quick responses to user feedback! It&#039;s very refreshing to find a group of admins who take suggestions so seriously. <3

Also, thank you for the update and explanation as well. With the stats laid out, everything is much clearer now. :)

Happy breeding!
tickle-logo-black_zps2546b258.png
Yay! Two eggs! Thank you very much! c:
Yay! Two eggs! Thank you very much! c:
9g0BXbt.gif
Oh thank you sooooo much. ;__; I am so happy now, two Imperial eggs in my nest. I would kiss you if the internet had a face to kiss.
Oh thank you sooooo much. ;__; I am so happy now, two Imperial eggs in my nest. I would kiss you if the internet had a face to kiss.
My Lair: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/383 I loves da faes :3
My Pronouns: She/Her
"Be the Change you Wish to See in the World" ~ Mahatma Ghandi
I certainly like the change. It simplifies breeding matters.
I certainly like the change. It simplifies breeding matters.
Thank you so much for the clarification and update of the system!
Thank you so much for the clarification and update of the system!
cocm9ZI.gif
Transcend.
A little disappointed because this means that the reservations I&#039;ve already paid for, likely will either be cancelled or take longer. And prices will be raised, of course.
A little disappointed because this means that the reservations I&#039;ve already paid for, likely will either be cancelled or take longer. And prices will be raised, of course.
@suica There seems to be a misunderstanding. We have reduced the chance for smaller clutches. On average, everyone will be having more eggs per clutch. :-)
@suica There seems to be a misunderstanding. We have reduced the chance for smaller clutches. On average, everyone will be having more eggs per clutch. :-)
Thank you for clarifying this :) <3 That makes much more sense now.
Thank you for clarifying this :) <3 That makes much more sense now.
That is so cool~ Its nice ot see the numbers too thank you!
That is so cool~ Its nice ot see the numbers too thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25