Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ghostlight Ruins
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97
I loved the art & flavor texts for so many familiars and items released for this venue. Really impressed, thanks!
I loved the art & flavor texts for so many familiars and items released for this venue. Really impressed, thanks!
I was tired of trying to get these in the coli, so I just blew a lot of money on some of these amazing familiars! XD I NEED THEM. I wish I could just equip them all to all of my dragons. T_T WHY LIMIT, WHY??
I was tired of trying to get these in the coli, so I just blew a lot of money on some of these amazing familiars! XD I NEED THEM. I wish I could just equip them all to all of my dragons. T_T WHY LIMIT, WHY??
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
Luuuuuvin' this...

Time to take my dragons for a spin in the Coli!

(Okay, now that sounded too cheerful for the Ghostlight Ruins... XD)
Luuuuuvin' this...

Time to take my dragons for a spin in the Coli!

(Okay, now that sounded too cheerful for the Ghostlight Ruins... XD)
ink2.png 17
bpd & adhd lol
ive lost my mind
fr+0
oooooooooh I like the nightmare
oooooooooh I like the nightmare
Wonderful! Almost got knocked out by the Malevolent Spirit (Pseudo boss? Boss? Boss in mook clothing? Just what is it?), but hey!
Wonderful! Almost got knocked out by the Malevolent Spirit (Pseudo boss? Boss? Boss in mook clothing? Just what is it?), but hey!
Brackets/Frost/Ashlynnii - Digital artist/writer - Make sure to check out my "To Sell" lair tab for dragons!
Anyone know the drop rate of the familiars? Been grinding on and off all day and havent gotten a single one. Perhaps just bad luck?
Anyone know the drop rate of the familiars? Been grinding on and off all day and havent gotten a single one. Perhaps just bad luck?
1flightrising_taielia_mirandarin_lawsuit_zps6e7080_by_taielias_bane-d9ugffl.gif
I want one
I want one
The familiars look so cool!! :3
The familiars look so cool!! :3
lol
lol
487-origin.gif491.gif
Yay <3
Yay <3
Water_zps66eccff1.jpg
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97