Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Colorful Familiars & Baldwin 14!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82
HYPE
HYPE
tumblr_inline_nnnkgu0nhK1t8x5hx_540.png
AAHHH EXCITEMENT

I need to be in the coli you monsters ;-;
AAHHH EXCITEMENT

I need to be in the coli you monsters ;-;
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
I love the accents/skins!!
I love the accents/skins!!
AAAA I SAW I HIT THE NEXT BALDWIN LEVEL BEFORE THE UPDATE WAS ON THE MAIN PAGE AND NOW I'M REALLY EXCITED AND ITS 2 AM HERE
AAAA I SAW I HIT THE NEXT BALDWIN LEVEL BEFORE THE UPDATE WAS ON THE MAIN PAGE AND NOW I'M REALLY EXCITED AND ITS 2 AM HERE
3 hours ahead of FR
The familiar colouring contest vista is amazing! Im curious to see who has won :) Congrats to the winners! All entries were amazing! :)

I'm very happy to see that the amount of winners per familiar has been upped! There were so many great entries that it must've been too difficult to narrow it down to just 1 or 2 winners per familiar! Plus as an avid familiar collector, I don't mind one bit to have 24 new familiars to hunt! :)

The new alchemy apparel is pretty neat too, and I know exactly who to give it too, once I have a couple brewed! :)

Also congrats to the winners of the coliseum skin/accent contest! :) They are gorgeous, all of them!

Now off to brew some stuff! :D I have been waiting for a level increase for so long
The familiar colouring contest vista is amazing! Im curious to see who has won :) Congrats to the winners! All entries were amazing! :)

I'm very happy to see that the amount of winners per familiar has been upped! There were so many great entries that it must've been too difficult to narrow it down to just 1 or 2 winners per familiar! Plus as an avid familiar collector, I don't mind one bit to have 24 new familiars to hunt! :)

The new alchemy apparel is pretty neat too, and I know exactly who to give it too, once I have a couple brewed! :)

Also congrats to the winners of the coliseum skin/accent contest! :) They are gorgeous, all of them!

Now off to brew some stuff! :D I have been waiting for a level increase for so long
Why are there two named Banded Owlcat...is that meant to be a thing or is that a mistake..
Why are there two named Banded Owlcat...is that meant to be a thing or is that a mistake..
\o/

I finished the tomes weeks ago and have been getting restless. So excited.
\o/

I finished the tomes weeks ago and have been getting restless. So excited.
VJ9FS5l.gif Rule of Acquisition #31
Never make fun of a Ferengi's mother. Insult something he cares about instead.
Ooo cant wait to see new recipes and familiars.
Ooo cant wait to see new recipes and familiars.
Yes! A new update!
Yes! A new update!
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
!!!! YES
!!!! YES
FR+16hr/Australian, They/Them or He/Him pronouns please.
Formerly known as Airwavelysium!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82