Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window - February 4-7
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44
Really? And such a long window? Am I the only person not excited about this? I hope the servers can take it.
Really? And such a long window? Am I the only person not excited about this? I hope the servers can take it.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
NEWBIES!
NEWBIES!
O B E Y.
6cpJCwl.png
Guardian is the new deity pass it on
New players! Cannot wait to make new friends!
New players! Cannot wait to make new friends!
FRSignatureArmor%20special.png
Yay! :D
Yay! :D
tumblr_inline_p7gmrlYRiZ1rpglid_250.gif
Yoo, more newbies! And I am wondering who's that Guardian that appeared out of nowhere :o
Yoo, more newbies! And I am wondering who's that Guardian that appeared out of nowhere :o
QFMsHc3.pngnhknpyA.png
[quote name="Tsuriruto" date=2016-01-31 12:48:49] Guardian is the new deity pass it on [/quote]
Tsuriruto wrote on 2016-01-31:
6klg2iF.png
Sweet! I can bring some friendsss
Sweet! I can bring some friendsss
tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png PJgrBLH.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
I'm wondering if it's a change up-instead of two deities, there's one with their flight's dragon. Since Tidelord made Guardians, it would make sense for them to be together.
I'm wondering if it's a change up-instead of two deities, there's one with their flight's dragon. Since Tidelord made Guardians, it would make sense for them to be together.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
This shall be fun!
This shall be fun!
2gy7qfm.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44