Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window - February 4-7
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
hey!

noob here XD

Idk how to set an avatar

but i'll get the hang of it someday c;
hey!

noob here XD

Idk how to set an avatar

but i'll get the hang of it someday c;
@dragonsoul7

Click the little arrow next to your name at the top right of the page. A little menu will drop down and you should see "Change Avatar" there. Then you just pick an available dragon and boom, avatar. :)
@dragonsoul7

Click the little arrow next to your name at the top right of the page. A little menu will drop down and you should see "Change Avatar" there. Then you just pick an available dragon and boom, avatar. :)
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
all hail our new guardian goddess (clearly)
all hail our new guardian goddess (clearly)
Hey there guys! I'm a new player, and so far I absolutely love this game.
Hey there guys! I'm a new player, and so far I absolutely love this game.
buy my art!
Slots are Open!
Hatchery in progess...
Fr time 6+
RN5hXDA.png
Cool!
Cool!
CloverBee
Hi! When is the next Registration Open? My Friends doesn't have the time to join this fabulouse game >w<
Thx!
Hi! When is the next Registration Open? My Friends doesn't have the time to join this fabulouse game >w<
Thx!
@MamylTheComet Registration windows don't happen in regular intervals or at set schedules. Basically the dev team tries to open up registration whenever they feel the site (or a particular improvement on the site) will be able to handle the influx. So at this time no one really knows when the next registration window will be, but the staff always tries to announce it at least a couple of days in advance. It will be displayed on the front page, and on the several social media (facebook, tumblr, twitter) when a date is known, so keep your eyes open for that :)
@MamylTheComet Registration windows don't happen in regular intervals or at set schedules. Basically the dev team tries to open up registration whenever they feel the site (or a particular improvement on the site) will be able to handle the influx. So at this time no one really knows when the next registration window will be, but the staff always tries to announce it at least a couple of days in advance. It will be displayed on the front page, and on the several social media (facebook, tumblr, twitter) when a date is known, so keep your eyes open for that :)
Nice!
Nice!
Can we know when the next one is?
[quote name="Kuraiyuki" date=2016-02-22 22:07:53] Can we know when the next one is? [/quote] As Gaia had mentioned only a post before yours: [quote name="Gaia" date=2016-02-16 08:16:53] @MamylTheComet Registration windows don't happen in regular intervals or at set schedules. Basically the dev team tries to open up registration whenever they feel the site (or a particular improvement on the site) will be able to handle the influx. So at this time no one really knows when the next registration window will be, but the staff always tries to announce it at least a couple of days in advance. It will be displayed on the front page, and on the several social media (facebook, tumblr, twitter) when a date is known, so keep your eyes open for that :) [/quote]
Kuraiyuki wrote on 2016-02-22:

As Gaia had mentioned only a post before yours:
Gaia wrote on 2016-02-16:
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44