Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala 2016
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
I need some of this stuff! ;D
I need some of this stuff! ;D
i love the skins.

i love the skins.

a
I have done hours of grinding every day and only got one chest this whole week. The drop rates for snow are terrible, too. disappointing... :/ only good thing that happened was gathering an egg on the first day
I have done hours of grinding every day and only got one chest this whole week. The drop rates for snow are terrible, too. disappointing... :/ only good thing that happened was gathering an egg on the first day
@tangledthespian
As a bit more about your question: unless you really want that skin I'd hold onto the chest instead! Later on the unopened chests sell for more than the skin inside, though finding collectors who will buy them is a bit tough. Better to store as a chest if you'll be storing them.

At least, that is what I heard last.
@tangledthespian
As a bit more about your question: unless you really want that skin I'd hold onto the chest instead! Later on the unopened chests sell for more than the skin inside, though finding collectors who will buy them is a bit tough. Better to store as a chest if you'll be storing them.

At least, that is what I heard last.
3H5nP7C.png
MmBygYl.gif
@3fiddy agreed the drop ratio to the snow to the chest is very hard to get snow is not that bad but this whole week of fighting and griding into the arena i gotten only 1 chest
@3fiddy agreed the drop ratio to the snow to the chest is very hard to get snow is not that bad but this whole week of fighting and griding into the arena i gotten only 1 chest
@Unthymely

Thanks for the additional info, but once I saw the lovely accent I had on my hands, I cracked that baby open.
@Unthymely

Thanks for the additional info, but once I saw the lovely accent I had on my hands, I cracked that baby open.
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif
Cool
Cool
center]UZVTEBc.png[/center]
@3fiddy

Where have you been grinding? I have found the best place to find snow is definitely Boreal wood. I have found 1 chest there and two in the mire. Snow drops well there too, just not as much as from all the ice monsters of Boreal wood. :D
@3fiddy

Where have you been grinding? I have found the best place to find snow is definitely Boreal wood. I have found 1 chest there and two in the mire. Snow drops well there too, just not as much as from all the ice monsters of Boreal wood. :D
I saw this only yesterday and in like 6-7h I had 80 Eternal Snows and 2 chest which is enough for what I wanted ^.^ (I searched in scorched forest and training fields (I needed food fast and I'm only level 11))
Thanks for the event :p
I saw this only yesterday and in like 6-7h I had 80 Eternal Snows and 2 chest which is enough for what I wanted ^.^ (I searched in scorched forest and training fields (I needed food fast and I'm only level 11))
Thanks for the event :p
Yay!
Yay!
I'm selling Skink and Spinner gene scrolls below the LAH price. If you're interested, PM me.
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57