Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Baldwin Level 13 & Bamboo Falls Skins
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
If only leveling Baldwin didn't take so long... I should have probably maxed the level cap sooner...
If only leveling Baldwin didn't take so long... I should have probably maxed the level cap sooner...
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
The new update is really awesome! I just LOVE those tomes! I really need to get on leveling BBB... T_T And YES! I've been waiting for those familiars, especially that Scorpion. :3 Those skins are very nice, too. :D
The new update is really awesome! I just LOVE those tomes! I really need to get on leveling BBB... T_T And YES! I've been waiting for those familiars, especially that Scorpion. :3 Those skins are very nice, too. :D
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@AvoidReality What really helps for me to stay on top of levelling up with Baldwin, is first invest a couple of days in just reducing food, materials etc. For example a stack of food, a stack of materials, a stack of trinkets, and probably 20 apparel and 20 familiars. It'll take some time, especially since you only get 15exp from doing so, but once you got yourself a good stash of transmutations, you're pretty much ready to brew on of each of the available items. Once you are able to do that, levelling up will go so fast! :)

I also try to time what I brew when; for example if I know I'll be around for a bit, I do shorter recipes or simply reducing. But if I go to sleep or will be away for a couple of hours, I'll try to choose a recipe that takes a bit longer, so that the cauldron won't sit by idly while I'm away :)
@AvoidReality What really helps for me to stay on top of levelling up with Baldwin, is first invest a couple of days in just reducing food, materials etc. For example a stack of food, a stack of materials, a stack of trinkets, and probably 20 apparel and 20 familiars. It'll take some time, especially since you only get 15exp from doing so, but once you got yourself a good stash of transmutations, you're pretty much ready to brew on of each of the available items. Once you are able to do that, levelling up will go so fast! :)

I also try to time what I brew when; for example if I know I'll be around for a bit, I do shorter recipes or simply reducing. But if I go to sleep or will be away for a couple of hours, I'll try to choose a recipe that takes a bit longer, so that the cauldron won't sit by idly while I'm away :)
@Gaia

Thanks for them tips! That's going to help me a ton!
@Gaia

Thanks for them tips! That's going to help me a ton!
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
Sweet
Sweet
tumblr_nucgs6HaIH1txw7aio1_r1_75sq.pngmintt.giftumblr_nun6x5olq21txw7aio1_75sq.pngberryy.giftumblr_nu2gj8Pau61txw7aio1_75sq.pngheavy.gif
Also Credit To, Amerretti And mitunapasta, For These Cuties!
I was debating whether this update actually happened or not because of how rarely the new items seems to drop
I was debating whether this update actually happened or not because of how rarely the new items seems to drop
Is there a way the list of what can be transmuted from the items put into the pot to be available on the Baldwin page so I wouldn't have to come back to the original post?

*suggestion, maybe put a new tab next to the transmute new objects/create new items
Is there a way the list of what can be transmuted from the items put into the pot to be available on the Baldwin page so I wouldn't have to come back to the original post?

*suggestion, maybe put a new tab next to the transmute new objects/create new items
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66