Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window - Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
Whoa already? How exciting~ :D
Whoa already? How exciting~ :D
646.Pots150.nijuku_zpslgznfytr.png

nijuku
dragon lair
wishlist
AO6i5P5.png
@Cross You mean one DAY warning. Holy crud.
@Cross You mean one DAY warning. Holy crud.
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
Oh nice!!! So soon, too! :O
Oh nice!!! So soon, too! :O
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
[quote name="LostUmbreon" date=2015-12-13 00:46:15] Hopefully this doesn't strain the servers before NotN... Don't need another repeat of last year, after all. [/quote] Our engineers believe we've narrowed down and mitigated the main strain of NotN - mass chest opening, so hopefully this year will be much smoother. We've also got some fancy new hardware to hook up on December 17th. :) An holiday event like this is a fun way for new players to participate in the site.
LostUmbreon wrote on 2015-12-13:
Hopefully this doesn't strain the servers before NotN... Don't need another repeat of last year, after all.

Our engineers believe we've narrowed down and mitigated the main strain of NotN - mass chest opening, so hopefully this year will be much smoother. We've also got some fancy new hardware to hook up on December 17th. :)

An holiday event like this is a fun way for new players to participate in the site.
Aaah I don't have time to prepare for these newbies...I guess I need to alter my birthday plans a bit to accommodate newblins...

Either way I was just telling someone they could hold a thing until newbies happen...but I wasn't exactly expecting them tomorrow.
Aaah I don't have time to prepare for these newbies...I guess I need to alter my birthday plans a bit to accommodate newblins...

Either way I was just telling someone they could hold a thing until newbies happen...but I wasn't exactly expecting them tomorrow.
lik2pA1X.jpg
whoaa wot
whoaa wot

L A R K

illustrator • 0+

lore | xblive | art | hatchery
Wow that's... really soon. I guess the next gen players is just waiting to come. :)
Hope this won't affect our push against fire too much.
Wow that's... really soon. I guess the next gen players is just waiting to come. :)
Hope this won't affect our push against fire too much.
^:-D Happy unicorns!

tumblr_inline_n5l9fw5kQh1scrvs1.png
Now we can look forward to lag during NotN >_>;
Now we can look forward to lag during NotN >_>;
sUmv6eQ.png
rplwVEv.pngsOXqhIy.pngGfYgiqB.pngfciIpxD.pngVQWTC36.png
WHOA WHAT. SO SOON.
WHOA WHAT. SO SOON.
sdfs_by_esdren-dbwy3bv.png
oh wow short notice but yay for new members!
oh wow short notice but yay for new members!
Ambushes for sale! (pinkerton keeps giving them to me). PM me and we can work out a price.

Must have many Enchanted Orca Necklacesssss
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27