Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Butterfly: A new secondary gene!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 54 55
[quote name="TasteLikeSeafood" date=2015-12-01 21:48:13]Is no one else kinda bothered by the fact that these are going to be rare genes while eyespots are insanely common in comparison? Not only has a potential for moth/butterfly pairs has just been shattered, but... these genes really don't look gem marketplace worthy to me...[/quote] @TasteLikeSeafood They really don't. To be frank, these genes look like "meh" accents. They're not impressive whatsoever.
TasteLikeSeafood wrote on 2015-12-01:
Is no one else kinda bothered by the fact that these are going to be rare genes while eyespots are insanely common in comparison?

Not only has a potential for moth/butterfly pairs has just been shattered, but...
these genes really don't look gem marketplace worthy to me...

@TasteLikeSeafood

They really don't. To be frank, these genes look like "meh" accents. They're not impressive whatsoever.
What's with the mushroom?!!!
What's with the mushroom?!!!
I really like the butterfly pattern but I was expecting the wings to look translucent, otherwise they aren't completely worth the gem price and are more of a treasure gene :/
I really like the butterfly pattern but I was expecting the wings to look translucent, otherwise they aren't completely worth the gem price and are more of a treasure gene :/
YESSSSSSSSSSSS LOVIN THOSE MUSHES
YESSSSSSSSSSSS LOVIN THOSE MUSHES
tumblr_o0iyl1DDYu1rrw4yso1_500.png
OHMYGOSH
OHMYGOSH
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
Not gonna lie, its a huge bummer how dull all of the colors are with Butterfly.
Not gonna lie, its a huge bummer how dull all of the colors are with Butterfly.
Yas
Yas
Ping me or I won't see your post!
I do art! Message me about commissions.

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png
mlHpBMC.pngfzM10XR.png
Exactly, @korvas

@ShenziSixaxis

To be honest, if poison and toxin are treasure baldwin genes than these should be on the same level. There's nothing that makes them any more special compared to them.
Exactly, @korvas

@ShenziSixaxis

To be honest, if poison and toxin are treasure baldwin genes than these should be on the same level. There's nothing that makes them any more special compared to them.
tumblr_p9ez19SaUs1u2pujao1_500.gif
Dragon 1: Hey, did you hear about the new addition to the lair? I heard he's on 'shrooms.
Dragon 2: No, no, the 'shrooms are on him.

(BUT YAY, new secondary gene! *u* Very nice!)
Dragon 1: Hey, did you hear about the new addition to the lair? I heard he's on 'shrooms.
Dragon 2: No, no, the 'shrooms are on him.

(BUT YAY, new secondary gene! *u* Very nice!)
99HpT0c.png
I was hoarding gems for some kinda reason. And I think Butterfly gene is the reason. :D
I was hoarding gems for some kinda reason. And I think Butterfly gene is the reason. :D
84si1j.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 54 55