Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Butterfly: A new secondary gene!
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 54 55
MUSHROOMS......... YES
MUSHROOMS......... YES
@Pande28
Makes sense, yet no other gene does it like that. Maybe that's why it looks strange and kind of broken to me. Well, I'm all happy with Poison/Toxin though, so I'll just pass on Butterfly for now. :)
@Pande28
Makes sense, yet no other gene does it like that. Maybe that's why it looks strange and kind of broken to me. Well, I'm all happy with Poison/Toxin though, so I'll just pass on Butterfly for now. :)
MS6xnJoY_o.png
sign me the FRICK up ???????????????????????????????????????? good genes go?? gEnes???? thats ? a good????????gene right????????th ???? ere???????? right?there ??if i do??a? so?my sel? ???? i say so ???? thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ????? ?????) mMMMM?????? ???????? ?????O0???OO?O???Oooo????????????? ???????? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????????Good gene

edit: im crying the emojis turned into question marks
sign me the FRICK up ???????????????????????????????????????? good genes go?? gEnes???? thats ? a good????????gene right????????th ???? ere???????? right?there ??if i do??a? so?my sel? ???? i say so ???? thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ????? ?????) mMMMM?????? ???????? ?????O0???OO?O???Oooo????????????? ???????? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????????Good gene

edit: im crying the emojis turned into question marks
mirror/imperial enthusiast --- he/him only please. no she/they/it. --- have a nice day!
dang, no magenta mushrooms. :( any chance this apparel will be released in even more shades?

also regarding the butterfly gene, I'm really enjoying it for the most part! Unfortunately something about the lines that follow the contour of the wing (varying line thickness maybe?) just looks shaky/sloppy to me too, even though I could tell why it's drawn that way. Maybe it's the wrinkles in the wings that seem unnatural/hard to believe due to the dragon's stance, or too much attention was given to what the base dragon lineart suggests (we don't see the wing membrane rippling in other genes).

The bumpy lines keep distracting me from otherwise wholly enjoying the gene. :/ Plus it makes me think of real butterflies that didn't eclose properly, with crumpled/damaged wings...
dang, no magenta mushrooms. :( any chance this apparel will be released in even more shades?

also regarding the butterfly gene, I'm really enjoying it for the most part! Unfortunately something about the lines that follow the contour of the wing (varying line thickness maybe?) just looks shaky/sloppy to me too, even though I could tell why it's drawn that way. Maybe it's the wrinkles in the wings that seem unnatural/hard to believe due to the dragon's stance, or too much attention was given to what the base dragon lineart suggests (we don't see the wing membrane rippling in other genes).

The bumpy lines keep distracting me from otherwise wholly enjoying the gene. :/ Plus it makes me think of real butterflies that didn't eclose properly, with crumpled/damaged wings...
TAkaIpD.png
Oh my gosh, it's so freakin' pretty! 8D Great job, FR!
Oh my gosh, it's so freakin' pretty! 8D Great job, FR!
wind_banner.png qvTNuJR.png wind_banner.png
The pufferfish are just....I love them~
The pufferfish are just....I love them~
I tried previewing some of my faes with the butterfly gene and I have to say I'm quite happy with the look!

I'm looking forward to putting mushrooms on some of my dragons too, especially ones named after fungi or other plants that would be seen alongside mushrooms!
I tried previewing some of my faes with the butterfly gene and I have to say I'm quite happy with the look!

I'm looking forward to putting mushrooms on some of my dragons too, especially ones named after fungi or other plants that would be seen alongside mushrooms!
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
the new gene looks awesome, and finally a new level on baldwin :D
the new gene looks awesome, and finally a new level on baldwin :D
santos | he/him | +4 FR time
AWESOME
AWESOME
flamecallerbanner.png
I really want those mushrooms!!!
I really want those mushrooms!!!
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 54 55