Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Contest Winners! Faire games!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21
finally mini-games \*О*/
finally mini-games \*О*/
Oh my, the skins are so beautiful! *A* Congrats to the winners!
Oh my, the skins are so beautiful! *A* Congrats to the winners!
MS6xnJoY_o.png
Congraaaats C:

now how can I view them in full D: ?
Congraaaats C:

now how can I view them in full D: ?
Congratulations guys, these look great!
Congratulations guys, these look great!
Thank you very much for honorable mention! :D I definitely have smile on my face now.
Thank you very much for honorable mention! :D I definitely have smile on my face now.
[quote]Puzzle pieces in Jigsaw now drift apart when stacked on top of each other. This change was made in response to an exploit involving moving all of the pieces onto one spot to solve puzzles without the use of the puzzle image itself.[/quote] Please forgive my ignorance, but I do not understand how stacking puzzle pieces is an exploitation. The work space we are allowed does not change for any level, and on each level, it can be exasperating to not be able to sort your pieces in a way that will be beneficial to the completion of the puzzle. The now magnetized puzzle pieces are also very difficult to put together. I had to try four times to put together edge sections on Easy before they decided they would click. I really love that you guys care about keeping everything fair for the players, but this is probably not the correct route. [quote]Lucky Streak has seen some changes, too - the soft cap at 25,000 has been removed, and replaced with a hard cap at 75,000 Treasure. This means you'll earn full treasure up until 75,000, after which players will stop earning fairground treasure for the day. Lucky Streak was originally intended as a boon to players who don't have as much time to play, and we think it still fulfills this role as a hard cap while also preventing abuse.[/quote] Alrighty. This... This annoys me. Jigsaw, with its cap of 25,000 Treasure was my income. I do not play Runestones except a couple times a week. With the Lucky Steak's soft cap, I had to play 32 games of Easy Jigsaw to fill it each day. I generally average about 4 minutes per puzzle. This means in order to earn the 38,720 Treasure that resulted in playing as many rounds of Jigsaw as I did, I had to spend [b]Two Whole Hours[/b] doing nothing but Jigsaw. ----- Two hours is the most I can devote to making money on this site aside from buying gems and 38k Treasure was perfectly acceptable to me. Now I've started a college class, I'm looking for a job, and I'm also working part time for my father. I have a lot of things I need to focus on and this site is a wonderful place, but compared to what I have to deal with already, it takes a back seat. With the changes to the Jigsaw, I am not inclined to play it at all. Not until it either returns to the way it was or we have enough space to work that stacking becomes obsolete. Compared to the Jigsaw changes, the Lucky Streak is a mild irritant. Either way, thank you, Wonderful Staff-peeps for caring what happens to us.
Quote:
Puzzle pieces in Jigsaw now drift apart when stacked on top of each other. This change was made in response to an exploit involving moving all of the pieces onto one spot to solve puzzles without the use of the puzzle image itself.

Please forgive my ignorance, but I do not understand how stacking puzzle pieces is an exploitation. The work space we are allowed does not change for any level, and on each level, it can be exasperating to not be able to sort your pieces in a way that will be beneficial to the completion of the puzzle. The now magnetized puzzle pieces are also very difficult to put together. I had to try four times to put together edge sections on Easy before they decided they would click.

I really love that you guys care about keeping everything fair for the players, but this is probably not the correct route.

Quote:
Lucky Streak has seen some changes, too - the soft cap at 25,000 has been removed, and replaced with a hard cap at 75,000 Treasure. This means you'll earn full treasure up until 75,000, after which players will stop earning fairground treasure for the day. Lucky Streak was originally intended as a boon to players who don't have as much time to play, and we think it still fulfills this role as a hard cap while also preventing abuse.

Alrighty. This... This annoys me. Jigsaw, with its cap of 25,000 Treasure was my income. I do not play Runestones except a couple times a week. With the Lucky Steak's soft cap, I had to play 32 games of Easy Jigsaw to fill it each day. I generally average about 4 minutes per puzzle. This means in order to earn the 38,720 Treasure that resulted in playing as many rounds of Jigsaw as I did, I had to spend Two Whole Hours doing nothing but Jigsaw.

Two hours is the most I can devote to making money on this site aside from buying gems and 38k Treasure was perfectly acceptable to me. Now I've started a college class, I'm looking for a job, and I'm also working part time for my father. I have a lot of things I need to focus on and this site is a wonderful place, but compared to what I have to deal with already, it takes a back seat. With the changes to the Jigsaw, I am not inclined to play it at all. Not until it either returns to the way it was or we have enough space to work that stacking becomes obsolete. Compared to the Jigsaw changes, the Lucky Streak is a mild irritant.

Either way, thank you, Wonderful Staff-peeps for caring what happens to us.
I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
Congrats you guys! 8D
There were so many amazing entries * V * <33
Congrats you guys! 8D
There were so many amazing entries * V * <33
JungleRunSig.png
Congratulations to all the winners and honourable mentions :)
Congratulations to all the winners and honourable mentions :)
tysharina_quicksilverchild_fr_by_tysharina-d8tcy3k.png
congrats to the winners!
the skins are beautiful :)
congrats to the winners!
the skins are beautiful :)
709629.png

GChs5Ji.gif 2KksAKR.gifJxa6ZeM.gif
That's right, the frying pan is a PALADIN weapon.
Congrats to the skin winners and honorable mentions! I wish I could have entered but I didn&#039;t have the time. I can&#039;t wait til I get my hands on them. c:

And about the jigsaw update.. I think I might have exploited it? I was unaware that it was considered cheating and thought it was a convenience &#039;cause it reduced the time on a hard puzzle drastically (1hr to 20-30min).

What I did was put all the middle pieces in a large pile and just dragged them until they connected themselves then I connected the larger pieces to the puzzle. I didn&#039;t question it because Jigsaw was my only source of income, since Runestone wouldn&#039;t work for me. If that&#039;s the exploit that&#039;s the team has been talking about, I&#039;m sorry for being part of the problem. x-x

I haven&#039;t tried the new Jigsaw yet but I&#039;m glad the Fairgrounds is back up.
Congrats to the skin winners and honorable mentions! I wish I could have entered but I didn&#039;t have the time. I can&#039;t wait til I get my hands on them. c:

And about the jigsaw update.. I think I might have exploited it? I was unaware that it was considered cheating and thought it was a convenience &#039;cause it reduced the time on a hard puzzle drastically (1hr to 20-30min).

What I did was put all the middle pieces in a large pile and just dragged them until they connected themselves then I connected the larger pieces to the puzzle. I didn&#039;t question it because Jigsaw was my only source of income, since Runestone wouldn&#039;t work for me. If that&#039;s the exploit that&#039;s the team has been talking about, I&#039;m sorry for being part of the problem. x-x

I haven&#039;t tried the new Jigsaw yet but I&#039;m glad the Fairgrounds is back up.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21